May 19 2017
By: PrairieMcChicken First Son 11 posts

PlayStation Weekly News Broadcast

15 replies 224 views Edited 2 days ago

Hello everyone!

Each week I compile all the latest PlayStation news into a weekly show rich with gameplay footage, upcoming releases and exciting new developments across all PlayStation platforms. I'd like to invite you all to have a watch. I've posted this weeks episode below, be sure to let me know what you think!

Message 1 of 16 (224 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1120 posts

Re: PlayStation Weekly News Broadcast

2 days ago

Wow you did nice work. I subscribed so now I will know what my friends at school are talking about.  Heart  Woman Tongue  Woman Embarassed Woman Happy

Xbox: SuzyRedd
Twitch Channel: Surrender Dorothy
YouTube Channel: Surrender Dorothy

[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/SuzyRedd.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/SuzyRedd.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 2 of 16 (212 Views)
MVP Support
8603 posts

2 days ago

There used to a an official version of this every week but it got so full of Sponsored adverts by content providers that it was killed due to all the negative PR the product placement generated.

If you need a New capture card for full 1080p 60fps youtube you can shell out for Avermedia they have a better PCI-e card out now for your tower... and that should fix the Mic quality issues as well with better grounding get rid of more noise in the audio feed...  

Good luck your going to need it to get viewers... 

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester

From SIE blog firmware 4.50 post "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." 

Message 3 of 16 (205 Views)
First Son
11 posts

2 days ago

Thanks SuzyRed! Glad you enjoyed it!

Message 4 of 16 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

2 days ago

Thanks for the feedback and advice GraphiteGB. 

Message 5 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
356 posts

2 days ago
Well done! I hope you you get as big as Playstation Access, I'll definitely be looking forward to this every Friday. 👍
Message 6 of 16 (169 Views)
First Son
11 posts

2 days ago

Really appreciate the positive feedback phantomhero5043, and thanks so much for checking it out!

Message 7 of 16 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

2 days ago

Wow, a lot of news packed into 6 minutes. Just news and no biased opinions. This is what gamers need. Other gaming "journalists" could learn something from this.

Very professional.

Message 8 of 16 (121 Views)
First Son
11 posts

2 days ago

Thanks for the kind words Brises_0000. I definitely strive to keep things as concise and informative as possible. Really appreciate you taking the time to watch and give your feedback!

Message 9 of 16 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4679 posts

2 days ago

Thanks, well done channel, i was happy to sub-up.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it! Elite Dangerous is coming June 27th to PS4
Message 10 of 16 (94 Views)