Jan 13 2012
By: brolol07 Lombax Warrior 176 posts

PlayStation Vita

3 replies 37 views Edited Jan 13, 2012

I'm going to get the PlayStation Vita. I am an one handed gamer and I am kind of concerned of the back panel touch pad. Does anybody know can you turn the back touch pad off in the settings or is it game to game? I actually like the touch screen aspect of the Vita. So any comments would help me greatly and add me on PSN brolol07. thanks

Message 1 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: PlayStation Vita

Jan 13, 2012

I believe it's on a game to game basis,depends on how the developer made the game. Unfortunately I have noticed a motion that is called pinching and that requires you to touch both screens, escape plan and little big planet use these for sure.

Message 2 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Jan 13, 2012

Phlorge wrote:

I believe it's on a game to game basis,depends on how the developer made the game. Unfortunately I have noticed a motion that is called pinching and that requires you to touch both screens, escape plan and little big planet use these for sure.

Little Deviants too

Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 14, 2012

MOST games you are able to shut it off but there are some where you can't. The only game I have played where you can not shut it off is Little Deviants... the game was pretty much made to cater back touch pad feature. If you watch the video you'll see why.

https://twitter.com/mimihamburger

Get your Portable ID!

Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes