Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 21 2011
By: Brrnout PlayStation MVP 5697 posts
Offline

PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard [WIN A CUSTOM RANK!]

[ Edited ]
582 replies 19454 views Edited Apr 7, 2014

Leaderboard

 

Welcome to the PlayStation Forums trophy leaderboard.

This is how you enter:

Must be PSN level 13 or greater to join

 

  1. Go to http://psnprofiles.com/ or simply post your PSN id.
  2. Enter your PSN
  3. When the update is complete select the: "Get <username> trophy cards" option
  4. A page will pop-up. On the right will be a code labeled "HTML" it should look something like this: <a href="http://psnprofiles.com/Brrnout"><img src="http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Brrnout.png" border="0"></a>     copy this
  5. In a post select the "HTML" tab and paste the code from the psnprofiles site and post
  6. If you are successful a card will appear in your post that is clickable. If your card is not clickable then it will not auto update in the thread which may hamper progression.
  7. Then earn trophies!

If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask :smileyhappy:

 

 

News

 

February 4th 2014

 

Due to the inactivity of lower ranked users I have decided to implement a new level minumum requirement. Users must now be PSN level 13 or higher in order to join the leaderboard. Another reason for implementing this rule is because as the thread gets bigger my work load to update the thread increases and since many lower ranked users are not participating on a normal basis I decided to cut lower ranked users. Apologies to anyone who cannot join due to this. Please join when you are level 13 or greater, thanks! -Brrnout

 

 

Win a custom rank each month!

 

Trophy_Gold2_44x44.pngBrrnout

Gold Trophy Hunter

 

Trophy_Silver2_44x44.pngBrrnout

Silver Trophy Hunter

 

Trophy_Bronze2_44x44.pngBrrnout

 Bronze Trophy Hunter

 

Starting February 2013 users will be competing for these fancy ranks! In the near future there may be different goals each month, but for the time being all you need to do is earn the most points from the beginning of each month to the next. The top three users will recieve these fancy custom ranks and it will be theirs to hold until the next month where three new users will recieve the ranks.

 

Points

 

Points are always there in your trophy collection even though it is seldom shown. Points is what allows each user to level up on PSN. The points work like thus:

 

15 points for a bronze

30 points for a silver

90 points for a gold

180 points for a platinum

 

Brrnout.png

 

At the beggining of each month all users must update their cards and at the end we shall see who has made the most progress. Like this even a person at the bottom of the list has a chance to win!

 

If you have any questions please feel free to bring it up! :smileyhappy: Each users points are at the BOTTOM RIGHT of their trophy cards

 

All you simply need to do is this:

 

  1. Make sure that your trophy card is up to date for the 1st.
  2. Earn trophies!
  3. Then on the last day of the month I shall count results and the top 3 shall receive their prize.
  4. Then we start again. If there is a different goal for the following month I shall state it ahead of time.

 

PLEASE NOTE: That I shall divulge deeper into the earning of the top 3 winners to prevent any kind of unfair play. This would be something like: earning trophies and NOT updating prior to the start of the month. I will be watching for stuff like this. So play fair. If you don't win the rank: thanks for trying and don't give up on the following month!

 

Have fun :smileyhappy:

 

Special thanks to Sweetpoison13 for making the icons and Tempest_Fire for helping implement the ranks.

 

Current Records and Their Holders

 

Most points in one month - 12,360 - OniJsan (March 2014)
Most platinums in one month - 10 - OniJsan (March 2014)
Most points by a new user in one month - 9,300 - Zeke_Anderson (May)

Most points earned by a users below 25th in one month - 10,215 - RatchetH22 at 29th (June)

Most points earned by a users below 50th in one month - 4,800 - NinjaZeroEight at 57th (Nov)
Most points earned by a users below 100th in one month - 2,280 -  xristakisgamer at 130th (Nov)
Most points earned by an MVP in one month - 5,880 - GrayGargoyle (November)
Most points without a platinum earned - 4,215 - justaccording (August)
Longest Top 3 Streak - 4 - RatchetH22 (May, June, July, August)
Highest rank with the lowest platinum total (below 10) (all-time) - 36th - ChickSticker with 4
Lowest rank with the highest platinum total (over 10) (all-time) - 85th - zekececil14 with 11

 

Past Winners:

 

Trophy_Gold2_44x44.pngMr_Perfect (Feb 13), DarthDanMan (Mar 13), Altair710 (Apr 13), Zeke_Anderson (May 13), RatchetH22 (Jun 13, Jan 14), OniJsan (Jul 13, Aug 13, Sep 13, Oct 13, Nov 13, Dec 13, Feb 14)

Trophy_Silver2_44x44.pngBrrnout (Feb 13), Mr_Perfect (Mar 13), Cloud_battosai (Apr 13), RatchetH22 (May 13, Aug 13), OniJsan (Jun 13), Zeke_Anderson (Jul 13), Hybrid525 (Sep 13), AEW1993 (Oct 13, Nov 13, Jan 14, Feb 14)

Trophy_Bronze2_44x44.pngGrimReaper4383 (Feb 13) (Jun 13), iscoutednbsed (Mar 13), Kueyo (Apr 13, May 13, Jan 14), RatchetH22 (Jul 13), AEW1993 (Aug 13, Sep 13), DarthDanMan (Oct 13, Nov 13) Crotin (Feb 14)

 

 

March Results

 

Trophy_Gold2_44x44.pngOniJsan

Gold Trophy Hunter

 

Trophy_Silver2_44x44.pngCrotin

Silver Trophy Hunter

 

Trophy_Bronze2_44x44.pngAltair710

 Bronze Trophy Hunter

 

Key: 1 - Username, 2 - Total at the start of the month, 3 - Position overall (as of the end of the month), 4 - End of month total, 5 - New platinums, 6 - MVP status, 7 - platinum total, 8 - point gain for the month

 

 

OniJsan 371055 1 383415 10   256 12,360
Crotin 122265 16 128910 1 MVP 55 6,645
Altair710 126840 14 133395 4   48 6,555
Mr_Perfect 156600 6 161355 5   64 4,755
Kueyo 113925 21 118680 4   66 4,755
Afrowhitey 125595 15 130335 3   40 4,740
Hybrid525 58410 64 62760 4   39 4,350
lordmartock 210030 3 213675 1   120 3,645
Zeke_Anderson 206760 4 210045 2   144 3,285
RatchetH22 122115 17 125385 1   46 3,270
CronoEX 47055 77 50280 2   12 3,225
eagles1990 84615 37 87755 3   45 3,140
NinjaZeroEight 66750 57 69765 2   48 3,015
TrickedOutHoro 133995 11 136995 2 MVP 33 3,000
wweecw 104775 24 107490 1   36 2,715
AEW1993 215535 2 218220 1   80 2,685
xChrisGTRx 42255 83 44865     16 2,610
bluedragon9681 72855 49 75225     17 2,370
Mastr_of_Chaos 97245 29 99600 1   27 2,355
mixedkidbx 37845 91 40170 1   8 2,325

 

 

Spoiler

Cheers, Brrnout

 

 




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 583 (19,454 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

 

Users BELOW the top 100 - Not arranged in any order

 

Spoiler

 




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 583 (19,455 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Nov 23, 2011

Reserved for thread




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 583 (19,440 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
1015 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 2, 2011

Great idea.  Here's mine to join in on the fun!!!

Can't figure out how to put the picture in my post. 




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 583 (19,442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 3, 2011

Afrowhitey wrote:

Great idea.  Here's mine to join in on the fun!!!

Can't figure out how to put the picture in my post. 




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005

You have to actually click the camera icon at the top and enter the link. I know it's sort of a boar, but I can do it for you


Cheers, Brrnout




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 583 (19,443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2008
Offline
38 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 7, 2011

Thought i would jump in while still in the top 10 for the post.

this is awkward ,now i have 2 gamer cards

unsentgod Trophy Card


Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 583 (19,442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 7, 2011

Updated




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 583 (19,440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
1015 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 8, 2011

Brrnout wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

Great idea.  Here's mine to join in on the fun!!!

Can't figure out how to put the picture in my post. 




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005

You have to actually click the camera icon at the top and enter the link. I know it's sort of a boar, but I can do it for you


Cheers, Brrnout

brrnout Trophy Card
PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Happy Holidays!

Well how awesome are you.  I know I've been around awhile, but that's was seriously cool.  I couldn't figure out how to put the actual picture of the gamercard in the post and everytime I tried I got just the link and can't stand ugly post.  I'd rather claim incompetance than put up shoddy work.  Once again, thanks Brrnout for adding me even though I couldn't put my gamercard there. 

Cheers,

Afro




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 583 (19,442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/16/2010
Offline
3002 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 8, 2011

44 platinums Brrnout? 44?!!?!?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 583 (19,443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard

Dec 8, 2011

Afrowhitey wrote:

Brrnout wrote:

Afrowhitey wrote:

Great idea.  Here's mine to join in on the fun!!!

Can't figure out how to put the picture in my post. 




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005

You have to actually click the camera icon at the top and enter the link. I know it's sort of a boar, but I can do it for you


Cheers, Brrnout

brrnout Trophy Card
PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Happy Holidays!

Well how awesome are you.  I know I've been around awhile, but that's was seriously cool.  I couldn't figure out how to put the actual picture of the gamercard in the post and everytime I tried I got just the link and can't stand ugly post.  I'd rather claim incompetance than put up shoddy work.  Once again, thanks Brrnout for adding me even though I couldn't put my gamercard there. 

Cheers,

Afro




PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005

Haha no worries mate. It's not to hard. Glad I could help.

CardinalRose wrote:

44 platinums Brrnout? 44?!!?!?

Well, it isn't really THAT many , but I will add you just because lol


Cheers, Brrnout




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 583 (19,444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes