Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1095 posts

Re: PlayStation Store PLAY 2013 - What Are Your Thoughts?

Aug 16, 2013

I took the survey.

As far as the games featured, none even came close to the type of games I like to play.

Message 11 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5453 posts

Aug 16, 2013

I bought Stealth and Ducktales.  I found the discounts to be very reasonable, and the idea of cashback was a really nice bonus.

I do agree that a wider selection of games (in terms of gameplay variety), as well as demos being an option.

I would have far preferred an avatar instead of a theme.  Perhaps giving us the option of what perk to get would be a possibility for future promotions. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 12 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

My thoughts are each and every one of those games look god awful and I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole lol. Not even if they were free.

Message 13 of 23 (177 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

Aug 16, 2013
I took the survey too. After E3, I vowed to purchase Cloudberry Kingdom ASAP. Ducktales HD interested me, as a retro remake. Without the promotion, I may not have come across Ibb and Obb, which is a fairly unique title. I figured I might as well buy Stealth Inc too, and get the full $10 credit, though that one interested me the least. Still, it didn't look too bad, so I didn't mind getting it. I think the promotion was pretty good, but I agree with Gray that having demos might have helped. I also agree that more diversity in the lineup might have increased appeal. Otherwise, I want to point out that I got the psn messages with the attached downloads after already downloading them from the ps store. I wish they were sent before the ps store update, so I could have had them as soon as they were added to the store. Oh well. It's a minor thing, but sending me the downloads after the fact was kind of pointless.
Message 14 of 23 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11939 posts

Aug 16, 2013

1. Survey taken

2. Ducktales was the highlight here, in my opinion

3. Maybe the discount for Plus could have been a bit lower. I mean, the money back is good. But it was a bit pricey to take the opportunity, in my opinion. 

Message 15 of 23 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Aug 16, 2013

I think the games were greatly picked.I  think just think alot dont have  a good sence of  diverse genre taste or liking games of that nature.  

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 16 of 23 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
929 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

Survey taken! :smileyhappy:

I think the only game I find interesting this year is ibb & obb. I love the graphics and gameplay! :smileyvery-happy: 

MVP Support Banner.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 17 of 23 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3135 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I'll have to agree with the demo comments, it would've really helped to have a demo of these.  I picked up DuckTales just cause I remembered playing the old one when I was a kid and it's even more awesome now.   I saw the cash back bonus for buying another one and I went with Ibb and Obb,  the other two just seemed really generic and I never heard of them.  I'd prefer to see in-game pre-order bonuses myself.  The Plus discount is always welcomed for me.   I was glad to see Ibb and Obb being promoted in Playstation Home and to learn that a Home dev worked on the game and included Home rewards, that definitely helped sell the game to some of my friends who were on the fence about it.

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 18 of 23 (121 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3966 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I don't care for most PSN games especially if they are over $10 & don't have a platinum trophy so the PSN Play thing didn't interest me, ibb & obb I considered cuz it has Home rewards within the game but nothin really special

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 19 of 23 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4718 posts

Aug 19, 2013
I saw Ducktales and Ibb&Obb pre-order sales, but didn't bite at the time. I played Ducktales at E3 and got stuck in a weird place early on in the demo; if I had another shot at the demo and found I was somehow able to clear it easier or it was fixed, I may have purchased it. I played Ibb&Obb for Home rewards and was very pleasantly surprised by it. I agree with GrayGargoyle; it would've been beneficial to have demos before the pre-order period was over.

Message 20 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes