Sony, you really need to bring back the Kingdom hearts series back to the ps3. There are so many fans of the series and i am a big fan of the franchise. Thats all i ask! That is all.
Nov 2 I received an email that told me that my $10 was now available and to check my XMB. From my XMB, I selected the attachment to watch $10 show up in my wallet. If you do not receive confirmation by Nov 15 (based on msgs from the mods), call Sony customer service.
I'm writing to make a few requests and suggestions that I know would help increase sales, first the suggestions...
1. To standardize the time in which the Store is updated, take a note from what the Playstation Home Team does and shut down the store at Midnight and update the store. So when people wake up the store will be ready and updated, instead of these random late and sometime early store updates
2. Get in contact with the firmware team and have them add the ability in the next firmware update to allow us to continue to listen to our music when we enter the PS Store
3. Lower the Price of PS1 back to $4.99 ea instead of $5.99 ea, I was much more tempted to get a $20 PSN Card and buy 4 PS1 games for $20, now I just won't buy them unless their on sale.
4. Add a gifting feature to the Store, so we can gift games and other DLC to friends and family
5. Suggest to Publishers that bundling is a great idea, even PS1 games. (i.e. Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3 for $11.99 or Crash Banidcoot 1, 2, 3 & CTR for $19.99)
Now for the requests
1. Bring out the Original Twisted Metal for PS1 and TM 3 & 4
2. Have a Sale on Folklore's DLC
3. Bring out the PS1 NFS Series (Really Love NFS III Hot Pursuit)
4 Bundle the Interactive Art series (i.e. Aquatopia, Mesmerize Distort and Trace & Tori Emaki) for $3.99
Also please let Publishers know that games are just getting to expensive and their price increase is really not helping, like the PS1 titles where they used to be $4.99 and are now regularly $5.99, I am now seeing games that usually would be $9.99 are now $14.99, I refuse to pay more than $9.99 for a single downloadable game unless it is episodic like Back to the Future or Jurassic Park. I mean a great example would be Plants Vs. Zombies. The app on the iphone is I think $2.99 but on the PS Store it's $14.99, and I know that it has more to it but, I know not enough to justify a $14.99 price. Although some may buy these games I know a lot of people would agree with me. I always vote with my wallet to show my support for games but I just don't understand why in such hardtimes everyone feels so justified to raise prices rather than lower them. Just my opinion I guess, well keep up the good work.
for ps2 classcs yall need to put .hack//G.U. the games well all the hack games that series of games where 1 of my favorites oh and also yall need to put final fantasy x n the other ones to