Feb 09 2013
By: abbrakadaver First Son 3 posts

PlayStation Plus automatic renewal.

5 replies 144 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

My subscription ends in the middle of February.  I have it set to auto renew and I am wondering if this entitles me to the extra 3 months since it falls well within the date the promo offer ends.

Would it be better to disable auto renewal and then turn it back on after I get the 15 months deal?  I've searched extensively through the forums and haven't found a definitive answer regarding automatic renewal and the promo.

Thanks  :smileyhappy:

Cows have hooves because they lactose.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus automatic renewal.

Feb 9, 2013

Well, judging by this thread, I'd say play it safe, disable automatic renewel, buy the 1 year sub from the psn store, then reactivate auto renewal.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/Auto-Renew-no-extra-3-months/m-p/39483691#U3...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Feb 9, 2013

abbrakadaver wrote:

My subscription ends in the middle of February.  I have it set to auto renew and I am wondering if this entitles me to the extra 3 months since it falls well within the date the promo offer ends.

Would it be better to disable auto renewal and then turn it back on after I get the 15 months deal?  I've searched extensively through the forums and haven't found a definitive answer regarding automatic renewal and the promo.

Someone mentioned earlier this week in a thread that they never received the free 3 months when he let it auto-renew. You may want to re-new manually to avoid a headache.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Jmes99 wrote:

abbrakadaver wrote:

Someone mentioned earlier this week in a thread that they never received the free 3 months when he let it auto-renew. You may want to re-new manually to avoid a headache.

Because I didn't say exactly what you just said, even with the link to the thread *facepalm*

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 9, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

Jmes99 wrote:

abbrakadaver wrote:

Because I didn't say exactly what you just said, even with the link to the thread *facepalm*

Try taking a look at the time you posted your comment and he posted his. His comment came one minute after yours. Do you think that maybe your comment wasn't there when he posted his? Just a thought. *facepalm*

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Feb 10, 2013

superfriar19 wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Jmes99 wrote:

abbrakadaver wrote:

Try taking a look at the time you posted your comment and he posted his. His comment came one minute after yours. Do you think that maybe your comment wasn't there when he posted his? Just a thought. *facepalm*

Touche!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (109 Views)