Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Update: Return To Rapture Free in BioShock 2

Dec 4, 2012
Based on my first month on PS+
=========================

1st week : Main full game for the month +discounts

2nd week: One full game (lower than the main one in the price)+discounts

3rd week: vita week + one full game (lower than the main one in the price)+discounts

4th week: discounts only week

In November
-----------------
1st week: RE 5 (23$)
2nd week: Quantum Conundrum (14$)
3rd week:smileyvery-happy:ungeon Defenders (14$)
4th week: discounts only week

In December
------------------
Bioshock 2 as main game +
2 games (lower than the main one in the price) +
vita games+
discounts

This month seems to be the worst month in the full free games. Im only waiting for the discounts or sales !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 6, 2012
You really can't make a proper judgement on how Dec is going to pan out until the end of the month. Morgan has stated that some of EU's content will be matched here, but we won't know any specifics until much later.

The PS3 content is supposed to be changing where there will be a new release every week...
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 6, 2012

The PS3 content is supposed to be changing where there will be a new release every week

Where did you guys get that info from, i have head other peopl say it too but i couldnt find where the source was?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 6, 2012

When does this page get updated? http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

I was checking there for updates rather than the forum. Also, it would be nice if the page had a date on it so we can tell when it changes easier

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 6, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

The PS3 content is supposed to be changing where there will be a new release every week

Where did you guys get that info from, i have head other peopl say it too but i couldnt find where the source was?

Morgan stated in the comments section when responding to someone in the PS Blog, a few weeks back.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 6, 2012

dbvirago wrote:

When does this page get updated? http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

I was checking there for updates rather than the forum. Also, it would be nice if the page had a date on it so we can tell when it changes easier

I don't know when it updates exactly, but it is usually several days after an update occurs. That page should never be relied on for current PS+ content...

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Sorry to say this but your wrong Dolphin. I would have been happier if you were right.

Re: To mochuu, now with a new question

bamahollis88 wrote:

New Question

+ Morgan Haro on October 29th, 2012 at 4:30 pm said: 

"I (and we) actually care quite a lot about customer satisfaction. I realize this update isn’t buttering everyone’s toast, but I’m very confident in our direction starting this November, and I think you guys will love it too."

Hi Mochuu,

I was hoping you could give more information on what you mean by that. What kind of new direction are you guys planning on making for the future?

It's not neccessarily a new direction or anything. Just a better emphasis on providing new content that some have been asking for. But it's not a dramatic shift or anything, just a slight tweak to better enable us to do a game every week. Though said game may be a PS Vita game when Plus on PS Vita goes live. So you'll just have to wait and see (i know people love that response =) )

- morgan haro / mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team, @morganharo
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 6, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

Sorry to say this but your wrong Dolphin. I would have been happier if you were right.

Re: To mochuu, now with a new question

bamahollis88 wrote:

New Question

+ Morgan Haro on October 29th, 2012 at 4:30 pm said: 

"I (and we) actually care quite a lot about customer satisfaction. I realize this update isn’t buttering everyone’s toast, but I’m very confident in our direction starting this November, and I think you guys will love it too."

Hi Mochuu,

I was hoping you could give more information on what you mean by that. What kind of new direction are you guys planning on making for the future?

It's not neccessarily a new direction or anything. Just a better emphasis on providing new content that some have been asking for. But it's not a dramatic shift or anything, just a slight tweak to better enable us to do a game every week. Though said game may be a PS Vita game when Plus on PS Vita goes live. So you'll just have to wait and see (i know people love that response =) )

- morgan haro / mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team, @morganharo

Thanks for the update, I was going by the following quote made on Oct. 29th that didn't mention anything about Vita updates:

"Good news is that from here on, we’re making a very concerted effort to have 1 game every week. Keep in mind that it’s not a guarantee, and there just may be some times when it’s not possible, but it’s something we’re in a pretty good position to deliver on, and it’s based off the feedback that you guys have provided over the past few months."

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 11, 2012

December 11 update is Street Fighter?!?

Joe Goodsnake is not happy. One more week left for them to "equalize" the difference between US and EU customers.

What's the bet they won't make it?

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 11, 2012
1 kudos says they won't.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (52 Views)
0 Likes