Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Update: Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal Join the Instant Game Collection

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

bamahollis88 wrote:
But what your saying is both true and false, I can't go buy those games from a store for 20$, but you can only play them for three months. I don't think anybody in there right mind are expecting brand new games or for all three updated games to be full lengthens games, but there is no way anybody can deny that the U.S. updates are a not as great as EU's.

There's that GREEN GRASS again!

lol, brit i have been in the trenches with you in this argument---BUT man lately seems thay have ben getting better stuff.. and when the game locker came out europeans bitxhed because theres had 10 to our 12-- and they were told they would be getting better stuff more frequently then us. so i no longer view this as a grass is greener thing.

not to mention the fact there still getting avatars and dynamic themes--- jjust checked out there forums-- they have a link right in there forum to the blog showing what plus is updateing with--Seems to be run alot better then ours

Message 11 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Update: Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal Join the Instant Game Collection

Aug 14, 2012

Thanks for the post, they all will join my other games in my hard drive, its gonna be a party in my HDD Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 19 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I heard they got dead space 2 , motorstorm , darksiders and deus ex . Those games are pretty pretty good , I hope we get them , I really want those. And also with darksaiders 2 coming out it would be a pretty smart move to put the firs one on psn , I think it would help their sales, for me personnaly I never played it , but the second one seems pretty good, if I would have gotten the first one maybe I consider buying darksiders 2 Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
409 posts

Aug 14, 2012

The news coming out of gamescom w plus cloud storage getting upgraded to 1GB pleases me...yes.. it pleases me greatly

Robot Very Happy

Message 14 of 19 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Message 15 of 19 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Aug 15, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:
This is the first time in all of plus i havent owned any of the games offered, but after watching them for a sec. I know why i dont own them, but the kiddos will have fun and thats what matters.

I about fell over when I read that you don't own any of the games.  That is like the upset of the year!

What is guess on how many complaints we get that Sony is only offering up 1GB of PS+ cloud space?

Message 16 of 19 (130 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Sorry @jpbslayer but i wasnt talking about ur comment and i also said that i respect all the opinions!Smiley Happy i was talking about the comments in the ps blog! Thats all!! Sorry if u got offended.
Message 17 of 19 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 15, 2012

no problem  no offense taken---

also jc now that i think of it-- i did buy both the walking dead games-- so i did own something offered this monthSmiley Tongue

Message 18 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Thank goodness ... my world is no longer upside down.  Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes