Highlighted
Aug 13 2012
By: Mercenary09 Treasure Hunter 4466 posts

PlayStation Plus Update: Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal Join the Instant Game Collection

18 replies 298 views Edited Aug 13, 2012
Message 1 of 19 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Update: Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal Join the Instant Game Collection

Aug 13, 2012
Thanks for the post. This is the first time in all of plus i havent owned any of the games offered, but after watching them for a sec. I know why i dont own them, but the kiddos will have fun and thats what matters. And the first response in comments makes me think were getting full ps3 games next month? Oh and a beta, This month is pretty nice also

Message 2 of 19 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Update: Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal Join the Instant Game Collection

Aug 13, 2012

Lame, still better then nothing i guess... 

Message 3 of 19 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Aug 13, 2012
They'll sit on my HDD like most of the PSN games they gave us.
Message 4 of 19 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11734 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Outland is an okay game, which was bought already during one of the sales earlier in the year. BloodRayne, on the other hand, was amongst last year's crop of PSN Play titles. Like the rest of them, it had a very weak demo showing so I never ended up getting any of those. At least Papo and Yo breaks loose tomorrow.

Message 5 of 19 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I respect all the opinions...BUT im getting tired of people complaining about the games...C'MON guys u paid 20 dollars for a three month suscription and u r expecting to receive the best game ever....this month we got $260 in games, so if u r not happy go to a video game store and try to buy infamous 2,just cause 2, lbp 2, and 5 or 6 more games with just $20... Sony is trying to give the best so at least say thanks! Btw im enyoing all d games and waiting outland and bloodrayne!!!! Maybe they r not the best games ever but as a gamer i enjoy playing games!
Message 6 of 19 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Aug 14, 2012
But what your saying is both true and false, I can't go buy those games from a store for 20$, but you can only play them for three months. I don't think anybody in there right mind are expecting brand new games or for all three updated games to be full lengthens games, but there is no way anybody can deny that the U.S. updates are a not as great as EU's.
Message 7 of 19 (205 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Aug 14, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:
But what your saying is both true and false, I can't go buy those games from a store for 20$, but you can only play them for three months. I don't think anybody in there right mind are expecting brand new games or for all three updated games to be full lengthens games, but there is no way anybody can deny that the U.S. updates are a not as great as EU's.

There's that GREEN GRASS again!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 8 of 19 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Aug 14, 2012
What do you mean by, "There's that Green Grass again!" ?
Message 9 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 14, 2012

jecs90 wrote:
I respect all the opinions...BUT im getting tired of people complaining about the games...C'MON guys u paid 20 dollars for a three month suscription and u r expecting to receive the best game ever....this month we got $260 in games, so if u r not happy go to a video game store and try to buy infamous 2,just cause 2, lbp 2, and 5 or 6 more games with just $20... Sony is trying to give the best so at least say thanks! Btw im enyoing all d games and waiting outland and bloodrayne!!!! Maybe they r not the best games ever but as a gamer i enjoy playing games!

what does any of this have to do with the price of mustard in Cambodia? im not ragging on the value of plus-- i just said neither of these games intrest me, butt that my kids will play them

Message 10 of 19 (175 Views)
0 Likes