MVP Support
7101 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Plus Update Thread (Updated 11/29)

Dec 2, 2011

The Sonic 2 re-release is part of the European PS+.  They are giving away 12 games this month that have all been released already.

Message 50 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Dec 2, 2011

ophotbrother wrote:

I read that Sonic 2 was going to be available free for PS Plus members today, but I don't see it listed, except in the store for $4.99. Am I missing something?

There's been nothing stated on US / NA owned spaces that Sonic 2 is free for Plus at the moment.

Message 51 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 2, 2011
Renegade Ops

As announced by SEGA, Renegade Ops has been delayed. As part of PSN PLAY, we are extending the time to pre-order this title up to 9/20. If you pre-order this title, and have purchased the other 3 titles of PSN PLAY, all before 9/20, you will still be eligible to receive PAYDAY: The Heist, on us. All pre-orders will also receive a static theme, exclusive to PSN PLAY. When the game releases, pre-orders and week 1 purchasers will receive a Vehicle & Character Pack with two new vehicles and special weapons. Renegade Ops is $14.99 through pre-order and at release.

---

I'm just wondering, as part of the PlayOn program, when the Vehicle & Character packs are; if not scheduled, then at least tentative planned to be released?

Message 52 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 2, 2011

sweet update, the discounts have really been amazing and could'nt be more happier with expanding my library....looking forward to Decembers PS+ content!

Message 53 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Dec 3, 2011

DevanGelic wrote:

Renegade Ops

As announced by SEGA, Renegade Ops has been delayed. As part of PSN PLAY, we are extending the time to pre-order this title up to 9/20. If you pre-order this title, and have purchased the other 3 titles of PSN PLAY, all before 9/20, you will still be eligible to receive PAYDAY: The Heist, on us. All pre-orders will also receive a static theme, exclusive to PSN PLAY. When the game releases, pre-orders and week 1 purchasers will receive a Vehicle & Character Pack with two new vehicles and special weapons. Renegade Ops is $14.99 through pre-order and at release.

---

I'm just wondering, as part of the PlayOn program, when the Vehicle & Character packs are; if not scheduled, then at least tentative planned to be released?

great question; this is coming soon; we'll have an announcement on this soon. keep your eyes on the blog

Message 54 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Plus Update Thread

Dec 3, 2011

I deas for the PS3 update,

1 there should now be a built in closed captin for games that are not subtitles like first Asassins Creed and remake Classic of Splinter Cell

2 a system scan check softwere in it in case anything is wrong with the system it can repair anything in the system to have pepole save mone.

3 please make a new start up logo for the system it was first Playstation 3 then now it saids PS3 i think it is time for new System start ups and shut downs.

Justin

Message 55 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7101 posts

Dec 5, 2011

I just saw the update on the blog (though it's not copied here yet).  Looks like a good month.  The lack of new PS1 games is a bit disappointing, but the free Tomb Raider and Marvel Pinball make up for it, for me.  I've been wanting Marvel Pinball but waiting for a sale or PS+ offer .  I might also pick up some of the sale items; Penny Arcade at 80% off sounds great; I think that will be $3?  I'm not sure what the current price is.  Tales of Monkey Island is tempting, but I'd rather have 1+2.   By the way, I have these on PC, but I've been wanting to play them again, and their trophies would give me more of a reason to.  For $3 I'd pick up PA at least.

Message 56 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 7, 2011

Actually, a PSN message came today regarding the DLC pack from PlayOn's Renegade Ops™ It says "Thank you for waiting patiently for the Vehicle Pack DLC for Renegade Ops™ as part of your purchase in the PLAY program. The Vehicle Pack Add-on will release exclusively for you on 12/13. As a bonus, please click on the image below to download a FREE Renegade Ops™ Dynamic Theme."

I'm a happy camper.

Although the wording is a tad confusing. Exclusively for me? Singularly me? Or Collectively Everyone that participated in PlayOn? I'd rather it be Collectively, not that it wouldn't be nice be singled out lol and feel all special, but I'm a team player and hope its just my misunderstanding. Also, even though it says Vehicle Pack, I assume that includes additional characters, per vehicle? But either way, I'll soon know.

Thanks mochuuu, for your patience.

Message 57 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Dec 9, 2011

Yeah this message went out to everyone who purchased Renegade Ops during PSN PLAY.

Message 58 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Plus Update Thread (Updated 1/3)

Jan 4, 2012

I really liked seeing promotions for renewing your PS Plush membership by giving us and extra game (Jurassic Park) or extra 3 months of PS Plus and I think it would be great if that started again as I am sure many of those who bought a 1 year membership will be expiring soon.

Message 59 of 149 (34 Views)
0 Likes