Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Deals for January 1st, 2013

Dec 29, 2012

I miss PSOne Freebies for PS+ , please bring them back. And don't bring content from EU+ for a discounted price since they are getting that content for free (ex. Bulletstorm and Deus Ex). Give us at least good AAA titles that may no be the same as are in EU Store but bring them. I am really tired of Sports and Fighting games. I do enjoy PSN Titles like Journey, Outland, Papo & Yo and other, bring at least more of those.

Marry Christams and Happy New Year Sony and PlayStation Team!

p.s: Happy New Year Everyone!

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 92 (858 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Well people should also remember, were getting the god of war beta next month as well. Plus, if we get DEaus ex, it's a good game, just pisses me off that we are just now getting one of eu's leftovers and not even for free, but for a crappy dicount, when you can get the disc for 10 dollars on amazon, and I already own it, just like every game we get in the US, everyone fcking owns them already, so then they thrown on some more crap thats usually ten dollars. Save over 100 dollars a month, my a**. I really want an EU subscription, because they get dozens of amazing games every month, while the US gets crap. I just hope the god of war beta is good.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 92 (794 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Dec 29, 2012
NBA Jam is only the second sports game offered that I can remember and its not a bad game if you play with friends. I personally wouldnt like to get any of the games you suggested because none of them inerest me.

There is no way they are going to make everyone happy and I do agree about the fighting games being offered too much. They really need to go back and rethink the way they are handeling the NA plus subscribers. I have been a member since it launched and I may not re-up in March if they keep giving us crap each month
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 92 (779 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Im kind of relieved that there isnt anything I'm looking forward to next update. I'm so backlogged with games and now beginning to run out of space. However, if Sony can give us more gems like Rochard and Outlands I will be a very happy fella.

Time to look into Chronovolt I suppose.

P.S I love my Vita, despite not being able to remote play my PSN library......hint hint....ahem.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 92 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Dec 30, 2012

iREVOLTER wrote:

I miss PSOne Freebies for PS+ , please bring them back. And don't bring content from EU+ for a discounted price since they are getting that content for free (ex. Bulletstorm and Deus Ex). Give us at least good AAA titles that may no be the same as are in EU Store but bring them. I am really tired of Sports and Fighting games. I do enjoy PSN Titles like Journey, Outland, Papo & Yo and other, bring at least more of those.

Marry Christams and Happy New Year Sony and PlayStation Team!

p.s: Happy New Year Everyone!

PSOne freebies? Never knew about those! Would be amazing if the NA store could bring it back, and would at least compensate somewhat for the poor deals we get.

I like fighting games though, the arcade ones. Sports, not so much.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 92 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I don't mind sports games but in my opinion they're offering second rate sports games. Now, I don't expect them to release the blockbuster sports franchises mid season but what's wrong with a post season offer? Is a winter meetings MLB release or a NCAA Football game during the draft too much to ask? I don't know. But if we're expected to accept second rate franchises instead of the better games then it makes ps+ look like a second rate subscription.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 92 (596 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I think the best we can expect (wish for, hope for ...) for premium sports franchises are heavy discounts and maybe discounted DLC.  For  new releases, I can see Sony continuing to offer 10% day one discounts, and for older releases like the current MLB version, now would be a good time to throw it out there for 50% off just to see if there are any takers before the new annual release in front of the 2013 season.

I do remember that PS+ offered some heavy discounts on a Tiger Woods expansion ... I forget when, how much, and what DLC, but I do remember it being offered and it seemed like a great deal if you happened to be a Tiger Woods fan.  There was also a discount of the first Gran Turismo DLC.  So there have been some, but not very many.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 92 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Im sorry bout bein an **bleep** but honestly people r u stupid complaining bout getting free games i think they should just get rid of Ps+ cuz u people dont deserve it, honestly if u dont like the games they give out then dont buy a subscription simple as that

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 92 (521 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
948 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

No1_HELLSPAWN wrote:

Im sorry bout bein an **bleep** but honestly people r u stupid complaining bout getting free games i think they should just get rid of Ps+ cuz u people dont deserve it, honestly if u dont like the games they give out then dont buy a subscription simple as that

They aren't technically free but I digress. The service is a phenomenal value as a gamer. Complaining about your instant game collection is absurd. You get your money's worth in the first month alone not including all of the amazing deals that are offered weekly.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 92 (519 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Great first post.  Thanks for sharing ...

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 92 (511 Views)
0 Likes