Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Deals for January 1st, 2013

Dec 27, 2012
looks like they fixed the issue with the store and date thing, just tried and got network unavailable

Message 21 of 92 (1,210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 27, 2012

it's seems as though Sony doesn't want to **bleep** off their customers ahead of their regular schedule of pissing us off with crap deals.

BUT, if sound shapes is 50% off this coming Monday, BUY BUY BUY.

everything else can just sit on their musty old server shelves and collect dust for all i care.

Message 22 of 92 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 27, 2012

sensfan1971 wrote:
looks like they fixed the issue with the store and date thing, just tried and got network unavailable

Did you forget to set the year to 2013? I did the first time and it said network unavailable. I don't like sports games at all so this is one game I don't want but i'm sure there's some people who might enjoy it.

Message 23 of 92 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I read ps+ was getting BatmanCity in December. Didn't realize it was an EU site. Bought the prequel and told my son we'd be getting both games. Embarrassing. I read how they already released they're going to get our leftovers (Bioshock2). Can't we get the same respect at Europe? Release notifications and better games? I was thrilled with plus early on but now I realize the games are mostly play through once anyway so I won't lose much if I don't renew next month.
Message 24 of 92 (1,101 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 28, 2012

knightnorth wrote:
I read ps+ was getting BatmanCity in December. Didn't realize it was an EU site. Bought the prequel and told my son we'd be getting both games. Embarrassing. I read how they already released they're going to get our leftovers (Bioshock2). Can't we get the same respect at Europe? Release notifications and better games? I was thrilled with plus early on but now I realize the games are mostly play through once anyway so I won't lose much if I don't renew next month.

At this time we only know what we are going to get (officially) on Mondays on the PS Blog. So I suggest you check there to get the most accurate information on PS+ updates...

Message 25 of 92 (1,047 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 28, 2012

alright, so browsed through for the past 20 minutes or so and saw the numerous deals for next week:

-NBA Jam (free BOOOOOOOO)

-Mechochrome or whatever crappy name that is (free, meh; the vita needs more stuff, but for them to give us a $5 game for free F THEM: FAIL!)

-Soundshapes (30% off for regs, MAYBE 50% for PS+)

still like that as of 11:30 PM PST 27 Dec.

VERY LACKLUSTER if they intend to give us a crap sports game AGAIN which costs "$15" and a meh $5 Vita game.

Why does XBLA users get season 1 of Walking Dead for 50% off, but we don't?! **bleep** SONY?! Step up, or keep losing the videogaming sector to craptosoft

Message 26 of 92 (996 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

I personally I hope this is not real. I really don't care for the free games, but where are the really good plus discounts for Vita games?

Message 27 of 92 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5059 posts

Dec 28, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

I'm disappointed on a couple of levels.  First, I forgot I had my PS3 setup to automatically fund my wallet for subscriptions.  Too bad, because I decided to let my subscription expire.  Enough was enough for this day one subscriber.  If this holds out, the January selection is awful (for me).

Second, we have been asking for more reasonable updates to the blog for a while that shows what we are getting in the near future.  We are always told about how much effort and time this stuff takes, and yet, I wonder how long Sony has known about the Jan update.

I'm sure the store will be patched in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

O make no mistakes about it. they know way before the monday of an update what the games are-- i imagine for advertiseing/legal and all the other thingsa they have the next few months already planned out. its crap they like to tell us one day ahead of time. just trying to get last mninute sales out of us... PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Message 28 of 92 (973 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 28, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

O make no mistakes about it. they know way before the monday of an update what the games are ... its crap they like to tell us one day ahead of time ...

Amen, but Sony should be able to figure out a way to give us better, more informative updates.

BTW - forgot to give you hell about ATL - Lions games.  Hope you and yours had a great Christmas!

Message 29 of 92 (943 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Dubloon7

Please try to check the 2nd week of Jan to see the 2nd free game (if possible). we have two playable games per month, so let us see the 2nd crap game they are gona offer.
Message 30 of 92 (933 Views)
0 Likes