Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Adds Super Street Fighter IV, Rochard

Dec 10, 2012
I like the selections. I was thinking about buying Super SF IV Arcade Edition anyway, and now I don't have to...
Message 11 of 62 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I don’t care too much for Street Fighter. If it has online multiplayer, then I may give it a go. I love puzzle games, though, so rochard (and its dry humor) is a good fit for me.

Message 12 of 62 (371 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 10, 2012
With tomorrows update, there will be 6 Full PS3 games in the IGC. That is pretty good for people new for the PS3 and just starting out...
Message 13 of 62 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Dec 10, 2012

soulja_seb wrote:
@G_Loc500 I'm glad you canceled your subscription this way we won't hear you complaining every week... It's funny people expect to receive 50$ game when you pay 50$ for a year of Ps Plus...

I hope he cancels as well.Then go over to crap box and see what rewards Micro Suck dishes out.I visit the xbox forums just to laugh at crap box owners.There is a guy on there that got 20 MS points as a reward.That equalls out to maybe .25 cents .LMFAO..

Thats what type of rewards that Micro Suck dishes out to its customers.. .25 cents.WOW!! That program is the bomb

People are greedy they expect everything for nothing these days.Sony comes out with a great service and some people will never be happy unless Sony gives them every game ever made for FREE.

I just got Sony Music Unlimited for 12 bucks for a whole year/Bioshock 2 for free/R&C all for one for free..etc..etc I think i made my money back and then some.

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 14 of 62 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Message 15 of 62 (355 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Hmmm, halfway through the month and I haven't seen any matches to the EU in terms of content (that Morgan had suggested). It could still happen, it is just curious none have been shown yet...
Message 16 of 62 (338 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Still more garbage for the garbage service we receive. i bought rochard a while ago whe it was on sale for Plus, haven't even touched it as it's ot that good. as for yet another crap fighting game, F NO am i gonna try this. give us more genres than fighting and shooters.

PSN, F U RIGHT UP UR ARSE!

Message 17 of 62 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 10, 2012

LordVDoom wrote:

soulja_seb wrote:
@G_Loc500 I'm glad you canceled your subscription this way we won't hear you complaining every week... It's funny people expect to receive 50$ game when you pay 50$ for a year of Ps Plus...

I hope he cancels as well.Then go over to crap box and see what rewards Micro Suck dishes out.I visit the xbox forums just to laugh at crap box owners.There is a guy on there that got 20 MS points as a reward.That equalls out to maybe .25 cents .LMFAO..

Thats what type of rewards that Micro Suck dishes out to its customers.. .25 cents.WOW!! That program is the bomb

People are greedy they expect everything for nothing these days.Sony comes out with a great service and some people will never be happy unless Sony gives them every game ever made for FREE.

I just got Sony Music Unlimited for 12 bucks for a whole year/Bioshock 2 for free/R&C all for one for free..etc..etc I think i made my money back and then some.

To be fair you are comparing a free program to a paid program, so I wouldn't expect to get much from a free program other than free digital items and 20 MS points a month. Sony had their own rewards program, but scrapped it. I don't know if it is coming back...

Message 18 of 62 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 10, 2012

G_Locc5000 wrote:

@soulja_seb sayes the man with 4 posts lol your new to the forums **bleep** off

Wow, 38 posts? You must've been here since the PSone era.

Message 19 of 62 (306 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11238 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Moaning and groaning isn't nice to hear, but in the case of all of these Plus updates it's necessary. When it was mentioned that December would be a real treat for Plus subscribers, paraphrasing of course, I'd hoped it would be. :smileysad:

Message 20 of 62 (281 Views)