Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
62 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Adds Super Street Fighter IV, Rochard

Dec 10, 2012
How does this compare to King of Fighters XIII which I saw on PS+ and already purchased into my account?

If it helps the last fighter game I played was Soul Calibur and I really enjoyed that series. I am hoping from some more genres to show up, would be nice.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5825 posts

Dec 10, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Moaning and groaning isn't nice to hear, but in the case of all of these Plus updates it's necessary. When it was mentioned that December would be a real treat for Plus subscribers, paraphrasing of course, I'd hoped it would be. :smileysad:

There are still 2 weeks left for december though, but I think Bioshock 2 was a nice add, I am enjoying that game so far, I am not a fan of fighting games to much, so I won`t be playing Street Fighter, and Rochard looks ok, so I will be trying that out. Who knows what could be planned for the other 2 weeks, but even so we got more full PS3 games, which many people have asked for.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

What can I say? Not bad, but also not for me.

Dec 10, 2012

What can I say? Not bad, but also not for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (355 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3557 posts

Re: What can I say? Not bad, but also not for me.

Dec 10, 2012

The update is rather good. Another full PS3 game and a pretty good PSN title. I know these don't appeal to everyone but they are good games. Bioshock 2 was good too even though i had it already. Still more to come.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Not a horrible selection, but they are still way off from even comparing to the EU offerings.  Not really for me but I'll play them for the easy trophies at least.  I was really hoping for Journey being that it won at the VGA's and was put in for a Grammy Award.

Month isn't over yet, but I don't know why you guys that are listening to what Morgan says and give him more then a grain of salt.  The guy knows nothing more then we do until he's told to post it.  More then once I've heard "then next week you'll be very happy" or "just wait to see what we have upcoming later this month, I'm sure you'll love it".  The guy is a professional troll and business bull**bleep**ter.

Does anyone know, if I pay for PS+ EU on a second PSN account, would I be able to keep PS+ on my main account and play the EU Plus games as well?  Or would there be a region conflict?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (323 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Yes u can have a eu and us account on the same ps3 u just have to buy a 3 month membership card online that is specifically for the European psn unless u have a credit card from a credit card company accepted in Europe
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

LordVDoom wrote:

soulja_seb wrote:
@G_Loc500 I'm glad you canceled your subscription this way we won't hear you complaining every week... It's funny people expect to receive 50$ game when you pay 50$ for a year of Ps Plus...

I hope he cancels as well.Then go over to crap box and see what rewards Micro Suck dishes out.I visit the xbox forums just to laugh at crap box owners.There is a guy on there that got 20 MS points as a reward.That equalls out to maybe .25 cents .LMFAO..

Thats what type of rewards that Micro Suck dishes out to its customers.. .25 cents.WOW!! That program is the bomb

People are greedy they expect everything for nothing these days.Sony comes out with a great service and some people will never be happy unless Sony gives them every game ever made for FREE.

I just got Sony Music Unlimited for 12 bucks for a whole year/Bioshock 2 for free/R&C all for one for free..etc..etc I think i made my money back and then some.

To be fair you are comparing a free program to a paid program, so I wouldn't expect to get much from a free program other than free digital items and 20 MS points a month. Sony had their own rewards program, but scrapped it. I don't know if it is coming back...

True..Yet look at the discounts and freebies across the board from what PSN offers to Xbox.There is no comparision.Sony crushes anything MS does for its customers. I was part of that free xbox program when I had my crap box and the discounts and freebies are a absoulte joke.I would much rather pay 50 and get what I get from Sony then stick with a program that sends you 20 MS points(25 cents) for your B-day.WoW 25 cent B-Day gift .What should I get!!!!

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Another week comes and another update I will most likely not download. I still am a supporter but I haven't played a free PS+ game since Borderlands and All 4 One. I regret not buying the EU PS+ cards when i had a chance :smileymad:

Oh well maybe next week or next year I'll get something I will want to play.

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Recon19D3 wrote:

Not a horrible selection, but they are still way off from even comparing to the EU offerings.  Not really for me but I'll play them for the easy trophies at least.  I was really hoping for Journey being that it won at the VGA's and was put in for a Grammy Award.

Month isn't over yet, but I don't know why you guys that are listening to what Morgan says and give him more then a grain of salt.  The guy knows nothing more then we do until he's told to post it.  More then once I've heard "then next week you'll be very happy" or "just wait to see what we have upcoming later this month, I'm sure you'll love it".  The guy is a professional troll and business bull**bleep**ter.

Does anyone know, if I pay for PS+ EU on a second PSN account, would I be able to keep PS+ on my main account and play the EU Plus games as well?  Or would there be a region conflict?

I'm sure that Morgan knows what is coming out over the next month, he just can't post anything until the day before. 

I do agree that Morgan shouldn't hype up the next-week's release like that, but no matter what every week some people are going to like it and some people won't...

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 11, 2012

alyssa7208 wrote:
Yes u can have a eu and us account on the same ps3 u just have to buy a 3 month membership card online that is specifically for the European psn unless u have a credit card from a credit card company accepted in Europe

Thank you for the confirmation.  Created an EU account and ordered a PS Plus card code from the UK shop Game.  Now I can have both version of PS+ and never need to buy a game until The Last of Us comes out.  And really although the US offerings have been so-so lately, the cost of both versions of Plus at the same time is a steal, good luck finding a service for about $10 a month with that much content in the gaming world.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (270 Views)
0 Likes