Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus 4/23 Update - Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Free for Plus

Apr 23, 2013

Seeing the return of the Resident Evil discounts works for me, as I missed it last year. I have to agree with most others here as a Vita owner... Constantly seeing PSP come up when there is new hardware to support that can do so much more is very frustrating.

Sony / PlayStation should be eager to show the value of PlayStation Plus and the capability of their handheld. This update can be easily dismissed by none Plus members, and even worse, people WITH Plus are actually saying they're not interested in something that's 100% free which should speak volumes.

I'm not angry or ranting. Just thought I would express my disappointment so that, if feedback is being collected, Sony has it from your's truly.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I don't have a Vita or PSP, so any update which only adds 1 PSP or Vita game to the IGC is worthless to me. They should always strive to include something for PS3 owners as well. I'm happy with all the games I have gotten so far, though. And I am liking the discounts on Resident Evil, I have been wanting to play the earlier games.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (421 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I'm getting sick of paying for PLUS to get a bunch of Free Games on a Different Console. If your gonna kill us Old Gen Console owners than do so quickly. I'm tired of this I speak for everyone in here we just want PS Plus to Release Soul Caliber on PS3 if they are gonna torture us with VITA updates every week. I'm sick of PS Plus Vita here's a good suggestion. Why doesn't PS PLUS offer a Plus Vita package. I'm done playing these games with playstation. If they are gonna continue releasing VITA games which was not the original reason why I purchased a Annual Plus Account to begin with they will lose tons of Customers. I would have loved to get Soul Caliber IV or V for PS3 not VITA. :/

This Update does nothing for me. I'm not even impressed with the Discounts. I guess I will continue playing my awesome games that I purchased cause it's not worth it to me to buy a product I can't even use anyone. The only reason you would want a Plus account would be if you lived in the UK. Cause they always blow us away.  If PLUS is gonna be a extended Game Rental Sevice at least upload some decent games. It's not like you don't make a killing from millions of Subscribers a year x 50.00 that doesn't even the include the Revenue you make on Addons and Discount Bundles of ya know? (old games you can't sale anyone so you have to discount it to cut your so call loses) you can afford it to get us something worth our time. Man I'm waiting for Google to Buy you and Microsoft out. 1 Big NWO Monopoly.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 23, 2013

also like to point out

Sony Sucks and yes I am a jerk but why should I change myself to appease you?

but in this case you herd what I had to say. And I think PS Plus should do more to appease their USA members or else we are just gonna slap a RACIST label/tag on you Sony. Cause how come your spoiling UK and Japan Regions and USA get nothing good. Same old B rated games.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I AM WHAT YOU CREATED SONY; IF I'M A JERK IT'S CAUSE OF YOU. -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (364 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
183 posts

Apr 23, 2013

^^^

Please don't claim to speak for anyone but yourself.  You're not fooling anyone.

If you're trying to improve the service for everyone, please offer constructive criticism and positive ideas.  Exaggerated allegations aren't going to improve anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Thank you for the RE discounts.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Disgaea 3 is a vita game that is free for ps+ atm, and its really good iv played it quite a bit. There isnt that many games out there for the vita atm so they give out psp games instead. Some people dont like that they are giving out so many fighting games as is and the only good vita games they havent given out for free is games like street fighter x tekken and UMVC3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 23, 2013

The_Wheelman_IV wrote:

I'm getting sick of paying for PLUS to get a bunch of Free Games on a Different Console. If your gonna kill us Old Gen Console owners than do so quickly. I'm tired of this I speak for everyone in here we just want PS Plus to Release Soul Caliber on PS3 if they are gonna torture us with VITA updates every week. I'm sick of PS Plus Vita here's a good suggestion. Why doesn't PS PLUS offer a Plus Vita package. I'm done playing these games with playstation. If they are gonna continue releasing VITA games which was not the original reason why I purchased a Annual Plus Account to begin with they will lose tons of Customers. I would have loved to get Soul Caliber IV or V for PS3 not VITA. :/

This Update does nothing for me. I'm not even impressed with the Discounts. I guess I will continue playing my awesome games that I purchased cause it's not worth it to me to buy a product I can't even use anyone. The only reason you would want a Plus account would be if you lived in the UK. Cause they always blow us away.  If PLUS is gonna be a extended Game Rental Sevice at least upload some decent games. It's not like you don't make a killing from millions of Subscribers a year x 50.00 that doesn't even the include the Revenue you make on Addons and Discount Bundles of ya know? (old games you can't sale anyone so you have to discount it to cut your so call loses) you can afford it to get us something worth our time. Man I'm waiting for Google to Buy you and Microsoft out. 1 Big NWO Monopoly.

You are not paying for a bunch of free games on another console. As morgan has said many times, the amount of content for PS3 plus users did not decreased at all when the vita was added. The free vita games and discounts on vita games are in addition to the ones for PS3, not instead of them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Apr 23, 2013

bfair14 wrote:

Disgaea 3 is a vita game that is free for ps+ atm, and its really good iv played it quite a bit. There isnt that many games out there for the vita atm so they give out psp games instead. Some people dont like that they are giving out so many fighting games as is and the only good vita games they havent given out for free is games like street fighter x tekken and UMVC3. 

The PSV has easily 60+ games on the PSN. I wouldn't say that there aren't that many games out there for the PSV; that's just wrong. The PSV has a lot of fighting games, in fact EU already got one on the IGC in March, so there's no excuse for them to keep giving out PSP games instead of PSV ones. BBCEX, MKV, UMvC3 are all old PSV games that could very easily be included in the IGC~.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 45 (308 Views)
0 Likes