Feb 10 2013
By: Veloziraptor331 First Son 1 posts

PlayStation, I need your help.

2 replies 159 views Edited Feb 10, 2013

Yesterday, I bought a brand new PlayStation 3. Brand-new $300 Assassins Creed 3 PS3 bundle. Couldn't have been happier. Today, though, I created my PlayStation profile. All was fine and dandy. I found out that I had recieved a free 30 day trial for PlayStation Plus, and hot **bleep** was I excited. I put in the code, and surprisingly, it said that the code had already been used. Maybe I put in the code wrong. So I checked. Put the same exact code in, again, and was told it was already used. Hmm. I thought maybe I'd call customer support and they'll help me get it straightened out. So I did exactly that. Let me tell you if you already didn't know. Automated customer service can't help in a situation like this. There were no options for a re-direct or a transfer. So now we're here. And I'm hoping someone can help me get this sorted. Can you help PlayStation? Please?

Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: PlayStation, I need your help.

Feb 11, 2013

Did you try pressing zero once or twice at the menu? Usually that'll get me through to a person on most customer service lines.

Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Re: PlayStation, I need your help.

Feb 12, 2013
Try again and good luck.

Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)
0 Likes