May 15 2012
By: KingOctoberXVI First Son 27 posts

PlayStation Home on PS Vita?

3 replies 85 views Edited May 15, 2012

I enjoyed Home while I had my PS3. Was just wondering if it's a possibility in the future for the Vita? It most likely won't have as many features, but it would still be a great idea nonetheless. Hopefuly Sony can do this! What are your thoughts?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Re: PlayStation Home on PS Vita?

May 15, 2012

The Vita wouldn't be able to handle it.. lol or should I say Sony wouldn't be able to handle it lol, since the PS3 version of home 99% of the time lately you can't even get on.  Also, as much trouble they are having with it on the PS3, I really don't think Sony will waste their time trying to get it on the Vita, they will be wasting their time trying to get developers to come out with new games for the Vita..

So, no..  I don't see Home coming to the Vita.

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 16, 2012

Every now & then I get suckered in by the announcement of some Home-only game, only to find out that I have to redownload half of freaking Home for the nth time.  I don't bother anymore, it's just a great way to kill the Internet pipe periodically.  Putting on the Vita... how many memory cards would that take?  ;-)

Message 3 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

May 16, 2012

i secound that home is a big disapointment.....it needs to be reworked again or maybe its before its time

Long live play!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes