Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: PlayStation Community Forums Changes Incoming

Sep 9, 2013

Smiley LOL They might lift my permanent ban on EU Forums as a jester of goodwill i'm still laughing about the reason they permanently banned me in the first place reason : being offense to users the amount of posts i saw on EU Forums flaming PS3 & Sony in the Playstation 4 category XBOX RULES & the SCEE Moderators did nothing the post was still there a week later & week after & i get a permanent ban for sticking up for myself unfortunately there's a lot more Ignorant people & i happened to argue with some Ignorant people & BTW i can't reregister on EU Forums or sign-in on another account the SCEE Moderator Allruna told me it wasn't worth appealing against my permanent ban as i'm getting a PS4 for christmas & i'm creating a new SEN account & moving on with Playstation Forums & Playstation Home

Message 151 of 152 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2040 posts

Re: PlayStation Community Forums Changes Incoming

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

Some good boards got axed, including the Metal Gear Solid one. Awful decision, in my opinon. I'm glad that I don't post as much here anymore. The forum managers (or as I call them, forum witch doctors) have really taken the fun out of this place.

So, farewell, Playstation Forum! I'll always remember your earlier days - when you were cool and didn't suck. Consider this my last post, as I have since moved on to better places like NeoGaf and the official forum of Sidehow Collectibles.

Peace amongst men living alongside one another is not a natural state. On the contrary, the natural state of man is that of war. War manifested not only by open hostilities, but also by the open threat of hostility. Peace, therefore, is a state that must be established by law.
--Immanuel Kant
Message 152 of 152 (115 Views)
0 Likes