Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: PlayStation® Community Forum Ranks

Aug 31, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

My search is over now. I was going nuts trying to see what my rank was. Thanks so much op.

Why would you quote the entire post?

Message 71 of 107 (407 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 31, 2013

johngie wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

My search is over now. I was going nuts trying to see what my rank was. Thanks so much op.

Not only quote the whole post......

Removed the spoiler tag aswell.... Smiley Indifferent

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 72 of 107 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 31, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

johngie wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Not only quote the whole post......

Removed the spoiler tag aswell.... Smiley Indifferent

well it doesnt matter for me because I....

I use this gif too many times.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 73 of 107 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Needs coinciding post-count.

GET TO IT!

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 74 of 107 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Aug 31, 2013
@Divy
And you seem to know literally nothing else about spelling and grammar.
Message 75 of 107 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Sep 1, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I will post what I usually post when people ask about extremely detailed forum rank information (e.g., structure and order):

The rank structure in the PlayStation Community Forums is for you to discover through your continued participation in these forums and not something to be known in advance. What fun would it be to know the ranks in a forum or their requirements before posting in it for a while? 

I wouldn’t mind giving you some information about some of the special forum ranks that you might stumble across in the forums but this thread goes far beyond that, FiveFourteen. You are essentially spoiling the experience of ranking up here and this is rather disappointing (to say the least).

Oh, calm down. There's dots that indicate the order they go in...seriously.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 76 of 107 (345 Views)
MVP Support
12532 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Divy_Dragon wrote:

was just reading and i have to agree with afew people, and from what ive been told by those i will not name that the ranks of forum are strictly NON public, spoiler or not they are not to be posted for public view, as well while i am an artistic person i dont believe these, randomly special ranks for very unique 1 thread events are necassary and just deminish the set ranks for forums, all the game specific ranks can stay with the game they associate with while in general forums it would be wise to show the generic set made by forum developers.. on a side not reason i would like to see these uniquely special ranks removed because some (not all) have themselves given the rank just so they have it, not because of some specific thread, yes they post in the thread but certainly do not act the part.. example being in the "Welcome Commitee" thread and being part of the group may get u the rank being unwelcoming to those whos ideas dnt agree with yours is.. well obvious that said person isnt at all welcoming, as well the "Gold Trophy Hunting" rank is too braod yea kk so we all have gold trophies so everyone should have the rank.. well no that rank is quite useless cuz it wouldnt divide people by their participation.. plat trophy hunter would be abit more..defined and meaningful...

Not everyone who posts in the Welcoming Committee v 2.0 thread is actually in the Welcoming Committee. If members of this program are "acting up" or not representing it very well then they might find themselves removed from it and/or have their "Welcoming Committee" rank revoked.

The "Gold Trophy Hunter" rank is earned for participating in the PlayStation Trophy Leaderboard thread here in the forums, earning trophies every month, and collecting the most points from those trophies every month. If you don’t want to look at the details then that is your choice.

All of the special forum ranks that I can think of right now have a purpose here in the forums and must be earned in some manner.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 77 of 107 (325 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I will post what I usually post when people ask about extremely detailed forum rank information (e.g., structure and order):

The rank structure in the PlayStation Community Forums is for you to discover through your continued participation in these forums and not something to be known in advance. What fun would it be to know the ranks in a forum or their requirements before posting in it for a while? 

I wouldn’t mind giving you some information about some of the special forum ranks that you might stumble across in the forums but this thread goes far beyond that, FiveFourteen. You are essentially spoiling the experience of ranking up here and this is rather disappointing (to say the least).

Oh, calm down. There's dots that indicate the order they go in...seriously.

Agreed, and if they wanted them to be so top secret they are not doing a very good job by adding dots. Look through a few threads and you already found all of the basic sheild ranks.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 78 of 107 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Sep 1, 2013

I'm guessing sweet would be pretty ticked if I posted what the rank beyond platinum is.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 79 of 107 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I'm guessing sweet would be pretty ticked if I posted what the rank beyond platinum is.

Oooohh tell meh Smiley Tongue

If she doesn't want to know the ranks then she doesn't have to look at the thread. 

FiveFourteen
Message 80 of 107 (250 Views)
0 Likes