Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2012
By: BRIT-KO VP of Gaming 29009 posts

PlayStation Blog Votes.

46 replies 594 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

Perhaps I'm behind the times with this, but is this poll/vote thing on the PS Blog asking us about our thoughts on the most recent PlayStation Plus update new or has it been there a while?

Personally I like the idea.

For those that are interested here's the current voting:

What content do you find most compelling for this update?

• Nothing for me this week (52%, 721 Votes)

• PSN Holiday Sale (37%, 517 Votes)

• Anomaly Warzone Earth – Free for Plus Members (11%, 150 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,388

While we definitely want you to let us know your thoughts in the comme

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6172 posts

Re: PlayStation Blog Votes.

Dec 17, 2012
I think it`s fairly new, I don`t remember seeing it there for that long.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (592 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I believe that this was introduced with the earlier Bioshock 2 release (or at least the first offering in Dec ... not sure which).  It has only been around 2-3 weeks.

For those keeping score at home, I went with the "nothing" option ...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (571 Views)
VP of Gaming
29009 posts

Dec 17, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

I believe that this was introduced with the earlier Bioshock 2 release (or at least the first offering in Dec ... not sure which).  It has only been around 2-3 weeks.

For those keeping score at home, I went with the "nothing" option ...

Lol, me too jc.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (562 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Dec 17, 2012

They had one last week and, while they didn't for Bioshock, there was one for the week before that for the whole month of November.  I don't remember much about the votes before that, but it certainly wasn't regular.  It seems weird to me that it's not in the forums as well, like they had a few times earlier this year.

I always got something from PS+ for these "voted" updates, though not as much as I'd like :smileytongue:.  I haven't played Anomaly though, so I'll have to see what it's like and if I like it.  I don't really play tower defense games, but I did really like Comet Crash from PS+.  I'm tempted to pick up Rayman, but I don't think I'll get any of the sale items.  I also own SSFIV, Bioshock 2, and RE5, but not any of the DLC.  So I would've voted "nothing for me" on Bioshock 2, but with the others I did get something even though it wasn't a full game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Apparently they're using it for feedback for the plus staff according to Morgan on the ps blog. I too voted for nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (537 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29009 posts

Dec 18, 2012

PICK34 wrote:

Apparently they're using it for feedback for the plus staff according to Morgan on the ps blog. I too voted for nothing.

Yea, I had assumed that was the point of it, but like someone above (Possible JERM) said I'd like to see that poll integrated into these Forums too, like there was a month or so ago, but I still like the idea that they're listening, lets see if they take notice huh, Plus started out very good indeed, it has been somewhat lackluster lately though.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (528 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 18, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

They had one last week and, while they didn't for Bioshock, there was one for the week before that for the whole month of November.  I don't remember much about the votes before that, but it certainly wasn't regular.  It seems weird to me that it's not in the forums as well, like they had a few times earlier this year.

I stand corrected; I just looked and they had the "nothing" poll with the SF update, but not the Bioshock one.  Not sure when this was first introduced, but it would be more relevant if they only allowed PS+ owners to vote.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (508 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Dec 18, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

I stand corrected; I just looked and they had the "nothing" poll with the SF update, but not the Bioshock one.  Not sure when this was first introduced, but it would be more relevant if they only allowed PS+ owners to vote.

Absolutely; it does not make sense for non-PS+ members to be voting.  Hopefully those people realize that though and won't vote :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (504 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6172 posts

Dec 18, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

Absolutely; it does not make sense for non-PS+ members to be voting.  Hopefully those people realize that though and won't vote :smileytongue:

ya, I agree, the poll is aimed at plus members but anyone can vote, you can actually vote without even signing in.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (476 Views)
0 Likes