PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: PlayStation Blog Votes.

Jan 2, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

i think "the nothing for me  vote thing" really doesnt help gather any information  to better things ,how so if that is case.. You choose nothing  how does that help. All it leads to is  exploit to hate on the ps brand and vote the psn  store down  since it has been on the store the  psn store  vote( ratings) have been down.

They need to go back to old format of psn + the 1st one. the instant game collection is nothing but  a headache,  free games is not what  ps+  is and  what  it should be about.  If they are going that direction the usa  psn  blog i going fall behind every other  single psn blog. That is not  way  cris and jeff ran the  ps blog.That is not standard they set forth for it.. Jeff siad  the blog was  good hands. hell i think he spoke  to soon.

sid,morgan, ray and the  new guys need to to tighten up,  i have never  seen so many errors on  games sales in my  5-6 yrs of  us psn blog.    The lack of feed back and etc is  normal to me. its alwys been that way. but thing that gets me the most is all the  errors.

Your giving folk ammo to complain .  Go look athe 1st  first few in  past months post they are aiming for mistake.

where are the ps mini.?? at least 1 per month to be sold

where are ps  one classic that  should be coverted to play on ps  vita and psp? at least 1 per to be sold

where is the free avi, 1 per mth to ps plus members

where  is  the free wall paper a month? at least 1 per month

Did  you guy change this for a free game each month in stead.? I understand you  introduce instant game collection but the ramfication of that   were not clear to the   fans.  Ps+ is  about  discounts to  the gamer,  to save money.. A free game is  agood thing but at same i  the old way  of ps+ was better.

i dont  know what else to say but  somethings need to  change. becuase  eu  blog  has more  dev in eu area..   WHich mean they will be getting  more deals than america will  get every week. The old format worked best becuase hey  it  spreaded  everything out into diffrent things to give/buy.. one thing  didnt hurt  everything.It also   brought sale in more areas.

I understand eu and  usa and jpn  canada ,brazil  psn stores are diffrent, so why change  the 1st way  on  how it was  formatted it to brillance? It was excuted within very good reasons to broaden sales in all areas of psn not just games.  THat my opinion on the matter

Sony sent out a survey to certain PS+ members a year ago, and the feedback was that customers wanted PS3 & PSN games, not PSminis or PS1 games. I think few people are disappointed that the program has changed, and Sony has stated that subscription rates have skyrocketed since they made fundemental changes last June...

let me such survey becuase  psn is small time devs and orginal games  for fans bases  to be created.  Let me see such survey. becuase i have not  heard of this or seen it.  Psn gaming format is for the small devepler to prosper which means going from making ps mini to  psn game to  making a full ps3 console debut. It build devs up.
ps+ is not a   free 3rd party  game give away program. It s about  discount  on games and   letting  small time devs  make profit with there games on psn . That includes minis oringinal psn games and the linkes. not  retail games in the store being given away for free . That is not is ps+ is about..  Who  ever  changed  the format need  sit downon and be drilled on how hard the playstaion gamer has worked to get sony to listen to them onthese matters of gamer saving money.   A free game help anyone  all it does is start genre  wars i "Of i dont like this game or etc etc.. i want this type of games".. its 70 million people man all with doffrent genre lies , who bone head idea was that , how did they  figure one game is going to appeal to  everyone beecause it sfree ?   for the sake of sale and profit?? How   so when it  has  neglected getting folk in wallpers  section. movie section. avi section. to buy

Here is a leaked image of the survey, back in April 2012:

Untitled-12.png

You seem to be way off base on what the main attraction of PS+ is now, which is the instant game collection and the monthy addition of addtional games. The discounts are nice to have too, but to me it doesn't make much sense to pay a subscription fee for a program, and hope I make that money back with discounts on games that I might buy.

The games offered on PS+ are usually older ones, usually 6-12 months old. Usually game sales drop off considerably after a set period of time, so giving them away through PS+ is probably not harmful to them and it could actually be helpfull because it exposes a game to an audience that isn't familure with the game or completely new to it. If someone likes a partiular game, they might be inclined to buy the next game in that series, or by that studio.

I am sure some of the full PS3 games releases like Resident Evil 5 & Bioshock 2 are given away as a promotion to get ready for the next game that is coming soon after...

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 47 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

i think "the nothing for me  vote thing" really doesnt help gather any information  to better things ,how so if that is case.. You choose nothing  how does that help. All it leads to is  exploit to hate on the ps brand and vote the psn  store down  since it has been on the store the  psn store  vote( ratings) have been down.

They need to go back to old format of psn + the 1st one. the instant game collection is nothing but  a headache,  free games is not what  ps+  is and  what  it should be about.  If they are going that direction the usa  psn  blog i going fall behind every other  single psn blog. That is not  way  cris and jeff ran the  ps blog.That is not standard they set forth for it.. Jeff siad  the blog was  good hands. hell i think he spoke  to soon.

sid,morgan, ray and the  new guys need to to tighten up,  i have never  seen so many errors on  games sales in my  5-6 yrs of  us psn blog.    The lack of feed back and etc is  normal to me. its alwys been that way. but thing that gets me the most is all the  errors.

Your giving folk ammo to complain .  Go look athe 1st  first few in  past months post they are aiming for mistake.

where are ps  one classic that  should be coverted to play on ps  vita and psp? at least 1 per to be sold

Did  you guy change this for a free game each month in stead.? I understand you  introduce instant game collection but the ramfication of that   were not clear to the   fans.  Ps+ is  about  discounts to  the gamer,  to save money.. A free game is  agood thing but at same i  the old way  of ps+ was better.

i dont  know what else to say but  somethings need to  change. becuase  eu  blog  has more  dev in eu area..   WHich mean they will be getting  more deals than america will  get every week. The old format worked best becuase hey  it  spreaded  everything out into diffrent things to give/buy.. one thing  didnt hurt  everything.It also   brought sale in more areas.

I understand eu and  usa and jpn  canada ,brazil  psn stores are diffrent, so why change  the 1st way  on  how it was  formatted it to brillance? It was excuted within very good reasons to broaden sales in all areas of psn not just games.  THat my opinion on the matter

Sony sent out a survey to certain PS+ members a year ago, and the feedback was that customers wanted PS3 & PSN games, not PSminis or PS1 games. I think few people are disappointed that the program has changed, and Sony has stated that subscription rates have skyrocketed since they made fundemental changes last June...

let me such survey becuase  psn is small time devs and orginal games  for fans bases  to be created.  Let me see such survey. becuase i have not  heard of this or seen it.  Psn gaming format is for the small devepler to prosper which means going from making ps mini to  psn game to  making a full ps3 console debut. It build devs up.
ps+ is not a   free 3rd party  game give away program. It s about  discount  on games and   letting  small time devs  make profit with there games on psn . That includes minis oringinal psn games and the linkes. not  retail games in the store being given away for free . That is not is ps+ is about..  Who  ever  changed  the format need  sit downon and be drilled on how hard the playstaion gamer has worked to get sony to listen to them onthese matters of gamer saving money.   A free game help anyone  all it does is start genre  wars i "Of i dont like this game or etc etc.. i want this type of games".. its 70 million people man all with doffrent genre lies , who bone head idea was that , how did they  figure one game is going to appeal to  everyone beecause it sfree ?   for the sake of sale and profit?? How   so when it  has  neglected getting folk in wallpers  section. movie section. avi section. to buy

Untitled-12.png

You seem to be way off base on what the main attraction of PS+ is now, which is the instant game collection and the monthy addition of addtional games. The discounts are nice to have too, but to me it doesn't make much sense to pay a subscription fee for a program, and hope I make that money back with discounts on games that I might buy.

The games offered on PS+ are usually older ones, usually 6-12 months old. Usually game sales drop off considerably after a set period of time, so giving them away through PS+ is probably not harmful to them and it could actually be helpfull because it exposes a game to an audience that isn't familure with the game or completely new to it. If someone likes a partiular game, they might be inclined to buy the next game in that series, or by that studio.

I am sure some of the full PS3 games releases like Resident Evil 5 & Bioshock 2 are given away as a promotion to get ready for the next game that is coming soon after...

they make more   money off discount games than  they do regular price games that is a fact. Ps+ is not  a free game  give away program of 3rd party titles It has nothing to  with  prices  going down on the retial market, the prices should be versus the retial market  doe snot matter how old the game is .. it still has a audience thats want to buy it on a discount.  When get the gamer  sub you a get discount  on the game  it make good sence becuase it build fans bases for  franchise  and  every one  profit, i can say   50% of the all games  on psn increase  of sales  have come from discount on psn and  ps+. 

That survey list is utter crap  and i see how it marketed.  Its sad to see such  things going on with ps   brand for  gamer behind closed doors that effect everyone gaming. Instead  of  fighting for  a cod elite  pass they need to  be standing  with  the ps gamers to fight  for monster hunter to ps vita. there is a  capcom usa.  why cant they  hd that game to psvita/ it alot better thngs to  fight for on the brand than cod  elite discount pass  on ps +

i understand  how ps+  wrkd man.. no need to explain it  to me. How is works now is  whole a new world.. they  should be ashemed of themselves . they have a ruined a beautiful market plan by the gamer for sake  3rd party free games..  Nothing can justify  that!!

trust me  if you put  out a old game like like qbert on  psn store   for 9$ a few may buy it.. But if you  put  qbert  for  $3.50 on a disocunt you will  get  alot of sales. More than  you ever get  for it  being 9$ despite  how old the game  is, despite the gamer genre taste.. Its going to sale becuase of  saving.. that is what ps+ program should/was be about it should  not be about giving  skyrim away for  free,  or  cod elite pass or etc/

Did  they  think about the  ramifications of these things they  opened pandora box. Europe has lot of gaming  developers over there  15  new devs pop up  every day/mth  to  usa  5-8 devs a day or month or something like that .. that is a  outstanding number when comes to games.    Heres a example  rckstar games  started as pc dev from  uk,   the majority of sony aa devs started on pc  and the majority are  european devs!! 

You may  not see my point but you will  this  coming year  Eu is going to destory in getting  games on psn. my good  friend  fpher has told me this  last year me in a pm  a messgae and I  laughed it off becuase eu has never lead in anything on psn. But  he is  right  quiet alwats come before the storm, pride comes in its  biggest form right before the fall . Ill leave it right  there.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 47 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Jan 2, 2013

to me psplus is better then ever 3 ,4 , 5 free games a month thats just awesome , i don't understand the complainers EU is better for sure but they pay 65$ a year , 50$ when its on promotion. 

and i don't want minis themes avatars or ps1. 

for the survey ? 

primeroicognito said it best on psblog 

nothing for me 47%

something for me 38% 

the only thing that sux for psplus is when you already own the game thats just a big nothing for you that week 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 47 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 2, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Untitled-12.png

they make more   money off discount games than  they do regular price games that is a fact. Ps+ is not  a free game  give away program of 3rd party titles It has nothing to  with  prices  going down on the retial market, the prices should be versus the retial market  doe snot matter how old the game is .. it still has a audience thats want to buy it on a discount.  When get the gamer  sub you a get discount  on the game  it make good sence becuase it build fans bases for  franchise  and  every one  profit, i can say   50% of the all games  on psn increase  of sales  have come from discount on psn and  ps+. 

That survey list is utter crap  and i see how it marketed.  Its sad to see such  things going on with ps   brand for  gamer behind closed doors that effect everyone gaming. Instead  of  fighting for  a cod elite  pass they need to  be standing  with  the ps gamers to fight  for monster hunter to ps vita. there is a  capcom usa.  why cant they  hd that game to psvita/ it alot better thngs to  fight for on the brand than cod  elite discount pass  on ps +

i understand  how ps+  wrkd man.. no need to explain it  to me. How is works now is  whole a new world.. they  should be ashemed of themselves . they have a ruined a beautiful market plan by the gamer for sake  3rd party free games..  Nothing can justify  that!!

trust me  if you put  out a old game like like qbert on  psn store   for 9$ a few may buy it.. But if you  put  qbert  for  $3.50 on a disocunt you will  get  alot of sales. More than  you ever get  for it  being 9$ despite  how old the game  is, despite the gamer genre taste.. Its going to sale becuase of  saving.. that is what ps+ program should/was be about it should  not be about giving  skyrim away for  free,  or  cod elite pass or etc/

Did  they  think about the  ramifications of these things they  opened pandora box. Europe has lot of gaming  developers over there  15  new devs pop up  every day/mth  to  usa  5-8 devs a day or month or something like that .. that is a  outstanding number when comes to games.    Heres a example  rckstar games  started as pc dev from  uk,   the majority of sony aa devs started on pc  and the majority are  european devs!! 

You may  not see my point but you will  this  coming year  Eu is going to destory in getting  games on psn. my good  friend  fpher has told me this  last year me in a pm  a messgae and I  laughed it off becuase eu has never lead in anything on psn. But  he is  right  quiet alwats come before the storm, pride comes in its  biggest form right before the fall . Ill leave it right  there.

You aren't really making a lot of sense. Like it or not PS+ main attraction is the instant game collection, it helps ensure that everyone who subscribes gets their money's worth. Other features like discounts, cloud storage, and beta invites are good too, but isn't worth $4-$6 a month. 

I certainly don't see your point about free PS+ releases ruining anything. Games like Bioshock 2 & Resident Evil 5 are over a year old and aren't selling much at all, it doesn't ruin anything to offer games like that for free. Most PS+ releases are well past their best sale days.

Usually PS+ discounts are on top of discounts already given to all PSN account holders. I'm certain it wouldn't appeal to most people to join PS+ just for the discounts. It might appeal most to you, but not to everybody.

IMO Sony knows what they are doing when it comes to PS+. We got a hint of what they were planning last year, and they keep making adjustments to the program to appeal more to their customers. That is a good thing. PS+ subscriptions have skyrocketed since the program was retooled six months ago, and the satisfaction rate is over 90%...

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 47 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Untitled-12.png

You aren't really making a lot of sense. Like it or not PS+ main attraction is the instant game collection, it helps ensure that everyone who subscribes gets their money's worth. Other features like discounts, cloud storage, and beta invites are good too, but isn't worth $4-$6 a month. 

I certainly don't see your point about free PS+ releases ruining anything. Games like Bioshock 2 & Resident Evil 5 are over a year old and aren't selling much at all, it doesn't ruin anything to offer games like that for free. Most PS+ releases are well past their best sale days.

Usually PS+ discounts are on top of discounts already given to all PSN account holders. I'm certain it wouldn't appeal to most people to join PS+ just for the discounts. It might appeal most to you, but not to everybody.

IMO Sony knows what they are doing when it comes to PS+. We got a hint of what they were planning last year, and they keep making adjustments to the program to appeal more to their customers. That is a good thing. PS+ subscriptions have skyrocketed since the program was retooled six months ago, and the satisfaction rate is over 90%...

You dont know  what talking about  logical not being rude or blunt or mean, ps+  came from us the gamers,.not from sony exec my  friend. They might have  tweeked it alittle bit but its not route they wanted to go..  I can 100% assure  you on that..  What you  dont understand, i dont have time  to make you understand.  Leave it right  there and let it go.  Just know things are going to change.

i think your very off base, because they are where theyre at today becuase of ps+ discount program to the poor gamer. It about a sales  all over psn in disocunt on  older titles and nwer ones if they feel like it , Its not a free game to give away to the public. while its nice to do that not is what psn+ is about  or should be about. You can dis agree  if want .

If you  like it enjoy it 

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 47 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Untitled-12.png

You dont know  what talking about  logical not being rude or blunt or mean, ps+  came from us the gamers,.not from sony exec my  friend. They might have  tweeked it alittle bit but its not route they wanted to go..  I can 100% assure  you on that..  What you  dont understand, i dont have time  to make you understand.  Leave it right  there and let it go.  Just know things are going to change.

i think your very off base, because they are where theyre at today becuase of ps+ discount program to the poor gamer. It about a sales  all over psn in disocunt on  older titles and nwer ones if they feel like it , Its not a free game to give away to the public. while its nice to do that not is what psn+ is about  or should be about. You can dis agree  if want .

If you  like it enjoy it 

I tried to keep this conversation civil, but you are the one that has no idea what you are talking about, and it is so obvious.

The notion that PS+ was created by the gamers (and not by Sony) is rediculous. Of course you can't make me (ora anyone else) understand, because there is no proof to back up that statement. The depths of your delusional beliefs seem to have no end!

It is generally believed that PS+ exists in the first place so Sony can earn revenue to help pay for PSN, since it is costly to run. 

I'll just add this to the list of your "Mcbuttzien" statements to share with others in this forum, should anyone else decide to seek your counsel :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 47 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Jan 3, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

If you  like it enjoy it  

Attempted to clean up some of the super long quotes ...

On what basis are you saying that PS+ was created by gamers?  PS+ has evolved* into a straight out instant game collection - it is all about marketing.  We are seeing that with new PS3 and Vita bundles.

The day one discounts, extra discounts on top of the various sales, cloud saves, auto updates, etc are very nice bonuses.  I have participated in multiple surveys similar to the one quoted in this thread.  Not sure why Sony never selected you to ask for your opinion.

*evolved - Long time members of this board will understand why I selected this part of the ever evolving PS+ service.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 47 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Jan 3, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

If you  like it enjoy it  

On what basis are you saying that PS+ was created by gamers?  PS+ has evolved* into a straight out instant game collection - it is all about marketing.  We are seeing that with new PS3 and Vita bundles.

The day one discounts, extra discounts on top of the various sales, cloud saves, auto updates, etc are very nice bonuses.  I have participated in multiple surveys similar to the one quoted in this thread.  Not sure why Sony never selected you to ask for your opinion.

*evolved - Long time members of this board will understand why I selected this part of the ever evolving PS+ service.  :smileywink:

Show me any  long time Psn  memebers on these boards or other elses where  that agree with the stance and change" Of  evlove".  Go look at  the  ps   blog  my friend nothing but anger for  5 mth stright nothing but anger.// If  you think psn+ and day 1 game collection  and  game discounts,   cloud storgae  and etc etc. came from sony  exc idea  by sony exec  them selves ..    More power to you  with that mind frame.. but its  a long way from the truth..

Its evolving to  mediorcrity ,hey that may  sound harsh to say  but its the truth and  you can be  happy wth it  thats your call  but i wont to anyone  with the  current format. Unless they  like  free games, Other than that it offer nothing like other older  format . i  can go  to steam rigth now and get better discounts and  more offers..  is that not the main   compitition  in the digital game  area.?   Your telling me a free game make everything better.??

Your vowed to your own  beliefs system.. Eu and japan and etc is going to crush (and is)  us  in this current format ,   You can see  for your self from the last  5 mths  in the mortification of the  long time  gamers. Who  is getting the better games, discounts are getting better for them  as well?? It has nothing to do marketing my friend, it nothing more  than  selling to people to buy ps  plus for  free a game every month. They have more developer  in eu  my friend every heard  "walking distance makes for easier profits". Eu  is giving their gamer's a choice on just  about everything and only update once per month,

This current state   is nothing to be  proud of , the usa  psn store  should never . i repeat never settle for medioricty!!!  This  is out cry for and admonition  of the  current   future of us psn store..I  hope dam well gracie chen   is reading  this .. i  also  hope dam well   she pull   out the whipping  stick and pull sid and morgan in the woods of  california and  lay it on there  arses  so well it  start a  fire.  Becuase i  know dam  well  cris and jeff promised us long timers  the usa psn  store    would nver bow to  eu   psn store in  excitement and  content .. I know they in bed  rolling with night mare of the  turn of events..

Every week it just another accident waiting to happen in  content ..  Only that  is looking good is  the discounts, things can  get better. trusat they will get better!!! Becuase the us psn store is not going to settle for mediority!!

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 47 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 3, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

If you  like it enjoy it  

Show me any  long time Psn  memebers on these boards or other elses where  that agree with the stance and change" Of  evlove".  Go look at  the  ps   blog  my friend nothing but anger for  5 mth stright nothing but anger.// If  you think psn+ and day 1 game collection  and  game discounts,   cloud storgae  and etc etc. came from sony  exc idea  by sony exec  them selves ..    More power to you  with that mind frame.. but its  a long way from the truth..

Its evolving to  mediorcrity ,hey that may  sound harsh to say  but its the truth and  you can be  happy wth it  thats your call  but i wont to anyone  with the  current format. Unless they  like  free games, Other than that it offer nothing like other older  format . i  can go  to steam rigth now and get better discounts and  more offers..  is that not the main   compitition  in the digital game  area.?   Your telling me a free game make everything better.??

Your vowed to your own  beliefs system.. Eu and japan and etc is going to crush (and is)  us  in this current format ,   You can see  for your self from the last  5 mths  in the mortification of the  long time  gamers. Who  is getting the better games, discounts are getting better for them  as well?? It has nothing to do marketing my friend, it nothing more  than  selling to people to buy ps  plus for  free a game every month. They have more developer  in eu  my friend every heard  "walking distance makes for easier profits". Eu  is giving their gamer's a choice on just  about everything and only update once per month,

This current state   is nothing to be  proud of , the usa  psn store  should never . i repeat never settle for medioricty!!!  This  is out cry for and admonition  of the  current   future of us psn store..I  hope dam well gracie chen   is reading  this .. i  also  hope dam well   she pull   out the whipping  stick and pull sid and morgan in the woods of  california and  lay it on there  arses  so well it  start a  fire.  Becuase i  know dam  well  cris and jeff promised us long timers  the usa psn  store    would nver bow to  eu   psn store in  excitement and  content .. I know they in bed  rolling with night mare of the  turn of events..

Every week it just another accident waiting to happen in  content ..  Only that  is looking good is  the discounts, things can  get better. trusat they will get better!!! Becuase the us psn store is not going to settle for mediority!!

You are the only one devolving into utter mediocrity and nonsense. 

Yes you see a lot of complaints about PS+ on this website, but does that represent the majority of the PS+ subscribers? Not necessarilly. People tend to post their complaints not praises.

According to Sony's own polling, satisfaction rates for PS+ since it has been retooled is 97% and intent to renew is 93%:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-10-26-playstation-plus-has-become-a-nice-weapon-in-our-ar...

So unless you believe Sony is lying, you don't have any basis for your claims, which seem to be rooted in your fictional fantasy world...

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 47 (96 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Jan 3, 2013

mcbultz78 - You didn't answer the question "On what basis are you saying that PS+ was created by gamers?"

On what basis are you saying that PS+ was created by gamers?  Is this your opinion, or do you care to post a link to an article that gives this some basis in facts?

When I stated " PS+ has evolved* into a straight out instant game collection - it is all about marketing.  We are seeing that with new PS3 and Vita bundles." - this is a statement of fact.  Just look at the recent PS+ blog posts, and then look at the original PS+ blog posts.

Any long time members of this board (or the previous two versions prior to the format changes) will know that I used "evolving" on purpose.  I even put "evolving"  in italic and put a * with a reference.

An "evolving" service has been Sony's stance since day one.  I can go to the blog and quote articles, but I'll let you have that homework assignment.  I didn't say if I agreed or disagreed with this approach, however I have shared my opinion multiple times since PS+ launched.

Finally, you stated "Your vowed to your own  beliefs system.. Eu and japan and etc is going to crush (and is)  us  in this current format" - What does this mean?  Honestly, to me these two sentences are complete nonsense.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 47 (82 Views)
0 Likes