Jan 10 2013
By: HomeStuck_ Lombax Warrior 162 posts

PlayStation 4 this year

7 replies 188 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

Theres been crazy rumors around that Sony is planning to release the PS4 "sweet" but will it happen?

Im already saving up my cash for that new PS4 no joke people... im just waiting for when it will be release "I hope this year 13" 

I dropped my PS3 game list of games to buy because i dont want to spend any more money on PS3 and save up for PS4

Debunked from my purchase list:

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Bioshock Infinite "Well 2K delayed this crap to much i no longer want it anyway its to late"

Last Of Us

So what do you think? will it happen it better!!! 

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 1 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30953 posts

Re: PlayStation 4 this year

Jan 10, 2013
It'll probably be revealed this year but I am not sure it'll be released this year. I don't think they'll give the Wii U or the Next Xbox a year head start though.
Message 2 of 8 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I herd that Sony wants to release it first than Microsofts New Xbox so im sure its already on its way plus the new Xbox is delayed by manufacturing trouble so im sure "hoping" PS4 will be out soon

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

Message 3 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28972 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Just to put a little prespective on things; there were "rumors" that the new Playstation was going to be released last year. There were also rumors that it was going to be revealed at E3 2012, even after Sony themselves said it wasn't going to be.

I'd take any rumor with a proverbial grain of salt. Remember, just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true.

Message 4 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10300 posts

Jan 11, 2013

HomeStuck_ wrote:

Theres been crazy rumors around that Sony is planning to release the PS4 "sweet" but will it happen?

Im already saving up my cash for that new PS4 no joke people... im just waiting for when it will be release "I hope this year 13" 

I dropped my PS3 game list of games to buy because i dont want to spend any more money on PS3 and save up for PS4

Debunked from my purchase list:

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Bioshock Infinite "Well 2K delayed this crap to much i no longer want it anyway its to late"

Last Of Us

So what do you think? will it happen it better!!! 

theres also crazy rumors big foot was found in a crashed alien space craft

just sayin

Message 5 of 8 (136 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I don't think it will be released this year.

Message 6 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 11, 2013

No one likes a smart **bleep**!!! Absinthetic

Message 7 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2498 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Not this year, but around march of next year. It takes a long time to make games and get the ball rolling.

playing socom confrontation since the beta.
Message 8 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes