298 posts

Re: Playstation 4 is doing it's job!

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

I can't be any happier with my PS4. Sony is doing an amazing job with everything. PS+ can't get any better, Apps are great and so many more to come (many are just way too impatient) and games are getting better.

So sick of these negative post on here from immature kids complaining about nonsense because they can't wait for certain things to be updated on the PS4 when we all know Sony is working on them and eventually they'll be here. 

Keep up the great work SONY! 

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

And I'm so sick seeing people **bleep**. I have a PS4 myself, but I see no reason to get this excited about it.

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

I totally disagree with you. People have the right to be excited about it. 7 million have been sold. Are you telling me that these 7 million PS4 owners are doing what you say they are doing? Grow up.

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 11 of 21 (106 Views)
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Apr 1, 2014

I hear you man, I am really happy with my ps4 as well.  I am really into Fifa now and that will hold me over for a while.  People who never bought a console do not understand the limitations in the first 2 or 3 years, and they get really mad about the lack of games and content on the system, or they forget about it.  They become impatient and make the negative comments, they will start dwindling next year at this time.  Enjoy your system.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 12 of 21 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

I can't be any happier with my PS4. Sony is doing an amazing job with everything. PS+ can't get any better, Apps are great and so many more to come (many are just way too impatient) and games are getting better.

So sick of these negative post on here from immature kids complaining about nonsense because they can't wait for certain things to be updated on the PS4 when we all know Sony is working on them and eventually they'll be here. 

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

And I'm so sick seeing people **bleep**. I have a PS4 myself, but I see no reason to get this excited about it.

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

I totally disagree with you. People have the right to be excited about it. 7 million have been sold. Are you telling me that these 7 million PS4 owners are doing what you say they are doing? Grow up.

I know a lot of them are disappointed. Don't you see how many threads are made to add support for something that should be there. They had time to do it, don't know why they didn't.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 13 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

I know a lot of them are disappointed. Don't you see how many threads are made to add support for something that should be there. They had time to do it, don't know why they didn't.

Most of those posts are from the same person ovr and over and over again. 

Message 14 of 21 (84 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

And that person obviously is @FREDDIEkillz  because all he ever does is whine and complain about the PS4 not being perfect like he wants it to be.

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 15 of 21 (79 Views)
Wastelander
843 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Skruffpunk wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

And that person obviously is @FREDDIEkillz  because all he ever does is whine and complain about the PS4 not being perfect like he wants it to be.

Just ignore him guys. He is a prime example of "those people" I'm referring to that only bring negativity to these forums. I pay no attention to immaturity or stupidity and nither should any of you. We are all happy with our PS4's and Sony should know the awesome job they have done thus far and doing that brings us such a great system! I can't wait for the future of the PS4!

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 16 of 21 (60 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Apr 1, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:
"...We are all happy with our PS4's and Sony should know the awesome job they have done thus far and doing that brings us such a great system! I can't wait for the future of the PS4!"

And I can't wait until I get one myself. Saving up for it right now. Greatness awaits me...Robot Very Happy

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 17 of 21 (55 Views)
Wastelander
843 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Skruffpunk wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:
"...We are all happy with our PS4's and Sony should know the awesome job they have done thus far and doing that brings us such a great system! I can't wait for the future of the PS4!"

And I can't wait until I get one myself. Saving up for it right now. Greatness awaits me...Robot Very Happy

Hurry up my friend and grab that PS4!!! You definitely won't be let down one bit!!! Feel free to add me dude 

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 18 of 21 (53 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Apr 1, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:
"...grab that PS4!!! You definitely won't be let down one bit!!!"

Money is tight, but I'm determined to get a PS4 within a few months. This is one thing worth saving up spare change for...

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 19 of 21 (50 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Apr 1, 2014

I'm not angry with PS+, I'm not angry with the updates, anymore. Well I'm a little angry that they haven't fixed the only stability issue that mattered.

Error Code CE34878-0

Everyone who has that error code has a right to be angry.

Message 20 of 21 (45 Views)
0 Likes