Mar 31 2014
By: MikeyBoy02NY02 Wastelander 843 posts

PlayStation 4 is doing its job!

[ Edited ]
20 replies 275 views Edited Apr 1, 2014

I can't be any happier with my PS4. Sony is doing an amazing job with everything. PS+ can't get any better, Apps are great and so many more to come (many are just way too impatient) and games are getting better.

So sick of these negative post on here from immature kids complaining about nonsense because they can't wait for certain things to be updated on the PS4 when we all know Sony is working on them and eventually they'll be here. 

Keep up the great work SONY! 

Mod Edit: Updated label and fixed grammar in title. Please click here to learn more about labels. -TheTwistedCanuck

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 1 of 21 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Playstation 4 is doing it's job!

Mar 31, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

I can't be any happier with my PS4. Sony is doing an amazing job with everything. PS+ can't get any better, Apps are great and so many more to come (many are just way too impatient) and games are getting better.

So sick of these negative post on here from immature kids complaining about nonsense because they can't wait for certain things to be updated on the PS4 when we all know Sony is working on them and eventually they'll be here. 

I'm enjoying the PS4 too...but seriously? The games so far have been good at best.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 21 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2040 posts

Mar 31, 2014
+9000
Message 3 of 21 (269 Views)
Wastelander
843 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Not to mention killing it is sales BY FAR! Smiley Happy

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 4 of 21 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Mar 31, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

And I could not be happier to know that you got a brain and its fully functional.  Good to know you are there. Enjoy your PS4 my friend.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 5 of 21 (247 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

And I'm so sick seeing people **bleep**. I have a PS4 myself, but I see no reason to get this excited about it.

Mod Edit: Removed inflammatory Content. – GalacticFrost 

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 6 of 21 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1461 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Totally agree with the OP (well maybe not the PS+ not possibly being better) the PS4 is fantastic.  Can't wait to see what the future brings.

Message 7 of 21 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

I'm getting tired of all of the whining, too. The PS4 has only been out since November. Not everything will be available immediately. People need to start being patient. As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait...

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 8 of 21 (183 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

And I'm so sick seeing people **bleep**. I have a PS4 myself, but I see no reason to get this excited about it.

Was that even necessary?

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 9 of 21 (181 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

Skruffpunk wrote:

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

MikeyBoy02NY02 wrote:

Was that even necessary?

Yes, it was.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 10 of 21 (178 Views)
0 Likes