Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Re: PlayStation 4 Pre Orders

Aug 28, 2013

userusb wrote:

If you cannot make a pre-order and really want a launch day system your best option would be to drive to every store near you and see if they have any on the shelves. You can also drive 20+ miles if you're really up for it. Another option is to pre-order the standard edition off Amazon and wait whatever amount of days/weeks/months to receive it. I don't suggest buying one off ebay as you'll basically get rip-offed. Best of luck to you! Smiley Happy

Best option? It would make more sense for them to CALL around, not drive around. Less time consuming and saves gas.

If you find a place with a PS4, they will most likely be nice enough to hold it for you, for a short time limit.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 11 of 15 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2013

i can tell you where to still buy preorders as of this week i bought one for my son at Frys but you have ot go in store in order to purchase cant do it online hope this helps some of you guys out!!!! good luck

Message 12 of 15 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Sep 2, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

userusb wrote:

If you cannot make a pre-order and really want a launch day system your best option would be to drive to every store near you and see if they have any on the shelves. You can also drive 20+ miles if you're really up for it. Another option is to pre-order the standard edition off Amazon and wait whatever amount of days/weeks/months to receive it. I don't suggest buying one off ebay as you'll basically get rip-offed. Best of luck to you! Smiley Happy

Best option? It would make more sense for them to CALL around, not drive around. Less time consuming and saves gas.

If you find a place with a PS4, they will most likely be nice enough to hold it for you, for a short time limit.

Even if you call, you have to drive to the store so I believe that's what he meant by driving around.

And no I don't think any store will hold it for you due to it being a hot item.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 13 of 15 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: available 4 Pre Orders

Sep 2, 2013

Why are you just now looking to get a pre order when they have been available for awhile, well until they recently sold out. The chances of walking into any store on launch day and finding an extra PS4 is about as likely as squeezing blood from  a rock

Message 14 of 15 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Shadelon wrote:

userusb wrote:

The standard edition is no longer available on Amazon. Do your research.

Well still available in Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/Sony-10032-PlayStation-Launch-Edition/dp/B00BJB9ZT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378... Smiley LOL

@HorrorGod, yes you are correct, my apologies.

Message 15 of 15 (197 Views)
0 Likes