Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Online
13897 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 22, 2013

Well, that must have taken a lot of copying and pasting. That's not everything btw. We still don't know how PS cloud will exactly work for playing older PS games. Because that's not coming until 2014 and Sony hasn't been that specific on it. We don't know if PS Home will be on the PS4 and what that may look like (I saw a question about that yesterday), and quite frankly we don't know how smoothly the PS store will run. If it's as bad as the PS3 PS store, then that's an issue. So, we know the important information, but there are details still missing.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 3,115 (623 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 22, 2013

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Well, that must have taken a lot of copying and pasting. That's not everything btw. We still don't know how PS cloud will exactly work for playing older PS games. Because that's not coming until 2014 and Sony hasn't been that specific on it. We don't know if PS Home will be on the PS4 and what that may look like (I saw a question about that yesterday), and quite frankly we don't know how smoothly the PS store will run. If it's as bad as the PS3 PS store, then that's an issue. So, we know the important information, but there are details still missing.


Playstation 4: Everything about it (So Far). :smileywink:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 3,115 (621 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Online
13897 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Well, that must have taken a lot of copying and pasting. That's not everything btw. We still don't know how PS cloud will exactly work for playing older PS games. Because that's not coming until 2014 and Sony hasn't been that specific on it. We don't know if PS Home will be on the PS4 and what that may look like (I saw a question about that yesterday), and quite frankly we don't know how smoothly the PS store will run. If it's as bad as the PS3 PS store, then that's an issue. So, we know the important information, but there are details still missing.


Playstation 4: Everything about it (So Far). :smileywink:


Yeah, that's accurate. I suppose the debate is which system (PS4/X1) is more powerful, I think that's a useless debate to have right now. Because neither system has been released yet and even though on the surface the tech specs favor the PS4, launch games for both systems will look the same. The true differance will not be seen for a few years. So really, no one can go there right now IMO.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 3,115 (613 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
4555 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 22, 2013

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:


Yeah, that's accurate. I suppose the debate is which system (PS4/X1) is more powerful, I think that's a useless debate to have right now. Because neither system has been released yet and even though on the surface the tech specs favor the PS4, launch games for both systems will look the same. The true differance will not be seen for a few years. So really, no one can go there right now IMO.


I only posted those vs links because it talked about the PS4's specs. Otherwise it's a reference for comparisons sake. I did not mean for it to seem like a debate or anything, apologies.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 3,115 (604 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
4555 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Well, that must have taken a lot of copying and pasting. That's not everything btw. We still don't know how PS cloud will exactly work for playing older PS games. Because that's not coming until 2014 and Sony hasn't been that specific on it. We don't know if PS Home will be on the PS4 and what that may look like (I saw a question about that yesterday), and quite frankly we don't know how smoothly the PS store will run. If it's as bad as the PS3 PS store, then that's an issue. So, we know the important information, but there are details still missing.


Playstation 4: Everything about it (So Far). :smileywink:

________________________________________________
Thread title changed to this to avoid anymore confusion, thanks for the suggestion. 
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 3,115 (596 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
569 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013

ps4

 

Anyone know what the 'new feeds' refers to in this pic?


sig by Grindhead_Jim
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 3,115 (575 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
4555 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 3,115 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/20/2008
Online
3054 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013
First off, GREAT THREAD! Thanks to the OP! Does anyone know if 2 or or more different people can be logged into the same PS4 at the same time? I just heard today that this will be possible on the XBone and I have always wanted to see this feature added to the PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 3,115 (552 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:
First off, GREAT THREAD! Thanks to the OP! Does anyone know if 2 or or more different people can be logged into the same PS4 at the same time? I just heard today that this will be possible on the XBone and I have always wanted to see this feature added to the PS3.

You can do that on a 360, you will be able to do it on the Xbone, and yes, I have read that you will be able to do this on the PS4.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 3,115 (547 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
154 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

Someone apparently has massive amounts of time on their hands.


 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 3,115 (545 Views)
Reply
0 Likes