First Son
11 posts

Re: PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4

Feb 22, 2013

The reason why they didnt make it backwards compatible is because nobody really wanted to have that in the PS3.  I got the backwards compatible model (60gig) so I could play ps2 games on my ps3. But the general thought in the community was why have that if I can just play them on my old ps2. Then as time went on people wanted to be rid of the ps2 system, and the new ps3 consoles werent capable so that way Sony could reduce the cost.  They really did it correctly . I could play my ps2 games online with my ps3. Xbox you cant go online with your xbox games when playing in the 360.  Sony got the cost down and people started to buy ps3 systems. Then the started to release ps2 games via the PSN. People bought them up.  The market drove this decision.  I wasnt one but there was just a demand to have it done through the psn.   I will be keeping my ps3 until I get rid of all the games ..  (i dont see that happening. )

Message 11 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Long story short.. the demand didn't warrant them to put the effort forth to make it emulate for ps3..  We didnt  really want it for the PS3 so why now would we..

Message 12 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 24, 2013

why is everyone forgeting that the able to play ur ps3 games playable on it after its release somtime hinch whats dude said we will make it someway were u can play ur ps3 games on all consoles listen to evry part pple not just to what u wanna listen to

Message 13 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 24, 2013

it is backwards compadible they said they were gonna make it possible to play all ur games on all devices just dont listen to the bad news listen to evrything whatch the whole dam things would u

Message 14 of 17 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Feb 24, 2013

vex123456789 wrote:

why is everyone forgeting that the able to play ur ps3 games playable on it after its release somtime hinch whats dude said we will make it someway were u can play ur ps3 games on all consoles listen to evry part pple not just to what u wanna listen to

um what?

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 15 of 17 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I was really impressed with the PS4 and the 3D creation model thing, so i'm wondering if people would be able to upload their created worlds, share and browse other peoples work. And is it possible to use it to create games? I can already see myself recreating Raccoon City, and since it is created by us we can make Mario, Sonic, Link and others without worrying about copyright laws.

When i saw that i instantly knew that ps4's potential is astounding and i threw money at my monitor, i'm dying to know more.

Message 16 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Actually, publishing a game with the likeness of Mario, link, resident evil, or any other copyrighted content is a violation of copyright law. Just because you produced it, doesn't mean that Nintendo, capcom, or whoever can't hit you with a plagiarism lawsuit and put you in jail for using their copyrighted material without written permission.
My PSN
Message 17 of 17 (44 Views)
0 Likes