Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: Plants VS Zombies? Really? VITA Only as well?

Feb 26, 2013
I do not remember seeing Sleeping Dogs when I was a member.
Message 31 of 60 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 26, 2013
"I do not remember seeing Sleeping Dogs when I was a member."

That is becouse EU got it and not the US, if a its a good game coming to ps+ then it is probably for EU and not the US.
Message 32 of 60 (236 Views)
Splicer
87 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I have had a PS3, PSVIta and PSPLus for about 1 year now.  It was definitely worth 50 bucks.  I have over 250 GB of games that I either downloaded for free or bought in a sale for no more than 20 US dollars.  I have great games from digital only PSN.

Red Dead Redemption (last years Ultimate bundle for $19.79)

Infamous 2

Rachet and CLank All 4 One

Virtua Fighter 5

Walking DEAD

Tomb Raider

Warhammer 40,000

Borderlands

Tiger Woods 13

NFL Blitz

NBA JAM OFE

NCAA FOOTBALL 13

RE5 GOLD

Infamous FOB

Saints Row 2

Just Cause 2

Crysis

and over a dozen GREAT PSN titles.

The only one of these games that I purchased for full price was NCAA FOTTBALL, other than that, I have some pretty great games.  I left some out I know, like LOTR, and Vanquish, but my 320 GB HDD is almost full of content that cost me about $100 total.

Not bad for 1 year, I didnt even include the 12-15 VITA games that I have gotten for free, including 6 AAA titles!

PS Plus is great and each week can be a gem or a dud ofr anyone, but overall its a great deal.  I love my 360, but it doeant offer a deal better than PS+.  So be glad you get free games at all.  360 owners dont and rarely even get a great sale, the PSN seems to have one monthly.

Message 33 of 60 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 26, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Yea but its on the Vita this time. Look I agree that they could've given us a retail game instead but PVZ on Vita is a great game and from a lot of these other comments a lot of people are looking forward to it.

Except it's free on iPads and iPhones. And don't pretend people wouldn't have those devices if they own something expensive like a Vita.

i own a vita and an ipad-- i have also bought both versions of plants vs zombies for the ps3 and vita. and i have bought the computer version--- very fun game--- probaly my best investment on the vita in terms of hours put in.

Message 34 of 60 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Sleeping Dogs and Mass Effect 3 are way better than anything US Plus has got this year.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 35 of 60 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Feb 26, 2013
It was supposed to be a vita week so cant really complain cause I dont own a vita. Only people with vitas should be allowed to complain but they seem happy with the update. So a good week, I guess?
Still have the Game of the year sales to look foward to though.
Message 36 of 60 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 26, 2013

hey if u dont own a vita,you can always download for free on your cell phone. yeah thats how much ps plus has gone downhill, now we get cell phone games.

i get paid to play drums
Message 37 of 60 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I would have to say

EU did got some pretty awesome titles for MARCH

me3, DOA5, JOE DANGER 2, mgs hd collection ! all of these are awesome
Got GOD OF WAR III Ultimate Edition Smiley Very Happy !

Get your Portable ID!
LIKE me if my post was useful ! ( lower right corner in my posts Smiley Happy )
Message 38 of 60 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I've never came on here to complain, and I do think Plus is a great value, but it boggles my mind when people can't at least see the difference between the EU and NA offers. It's like if you really love apples and having someone give you grapes to eat, when there's apples right next to them and they tell you to be happy with the grapes because their shaped the same as apples only smaller. Seriously, stop trying to pretend there is no difference. But to everyone who is complaining, what can you do? Don't subscribe to the grapes! Buy your own apples! Or embrace the grapes and keep begging for apples.

Love you all

btw, PvZ is a pretty good game. Old as crap, but still pretty good. I don't have a vita, but if I did, i'd probably still be irked but would dl the game just for the heck of it and some new trophies.

Message 39 of 60 (156 Views)
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

All you complainers seem to forget that we PS+ members got +50% discount this month for a bunch of Vita games as part of the PS Vita Anniversary Sale, including top titles like Unit 13, ModNation Racers and Battle Royale all with 50% discount or more, AND, not to mention the (supposedly) discounts we'll get when they announce the winners of the Gamer's Choice Awards.

On top of that, there's a new promotion, Sony will give you 10$ back when you purchase 50$ in the PSN Store, more savings here.

Way to go Sony!

PD: if Borderlands 2 wins the PS3 Gamer's Choice Award and they give a decent discount on that one, that'll make my whole week!!!!!!

Message 40 of 60 (137 Views)
0 Likes