First Son
1 posts

Re: Starhawk 2 Year Anniversary Group Photo May 8th

Apr 29, 2014
Good to know people still are playing this game strong.
Message 21 of 74 (313 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 29, 2014

I will try if possible to be online, it's very early in the morning for me (3am) ... but will try Lol  Smiley Wink Smiley LOL 

Message 22 of 74 (302 Views)
Platinum
54531 posts

Apr 29, 2014

Orpheus_Fool wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Orpheus_Fool wrote:

I'll be there.

lets hope that i can refrain from atttacking you Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy

You'll just have to ignore the red laser beam around your head Smiley Tongue

Lets hope we can all refrain from laughing incessantly when lee DOES attack you Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 74 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54531 posts

Apr 29, 2014

SkellyJinx wrote:
Good to know people still are playing this game strong.

If you still have it and have a PS3 you should join us for this next thursday or any wednesday night for Starhawk Wednesdays!   Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 74 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Apr 29, 2014

Ingenera wrote:

I will try if possible to be online, it's very early in the morning for me (3am) ... but will try Lol  Smiley Wink Smiley LOL 

Oh hey, always nice to see a new face around here Smiley Wink

Out of curiosity, are you someone's alternate account? Just got to wondering since this is your first post, and I always hate to be the last to know about things like this Smiley Tongue

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 25 of 74 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Apr 29, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I might not be able to get there until 9pm.  

Arron could you make it a full server rotation like we do on SH Wednesdays?   I wanted to try and have a special game night for the anniversary and we could use your server as that room, if you want.

Eh, since this is at least going to start out as a group photo, I think I will still do like normal as make it one map that requires a full 32 players to start so we can hang out in the "lobby mode" as long as we want. But if we get bored with picturetaking after a while we can then go and start a normal server rotation Smiley Wink

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 26 of 74 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Apr 29, 2014

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
Aw, snap! It looks like this is going to be a blast. (it will really be one when I throw Torpedo in your midst Smiley Tongue)

As Southern and I found out, apparently it also works with a razorback! Smiley Very Happy

(note, video doesn't seem to be working right now :/)

Message 27 of 74 (268 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

Apr 30, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

Ingenera wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you someone's alternate account? Just got to wondering since this is your first post, and I always hate to be the last to know about things like this Smiley Tongue

No disprespecting the legendary Ingenera. He's no alt... Thanks for inviting me, but I sold my PS3 months ago.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 28 of 74 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Apr 30, 2014

mrdurant35 wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

Ingenera wrote:

No disprespecting the legendary Ingenera. He's no alt... Thanks for inviting me, but I sold my PS3 months ago.

I have not seen Ingeneras name in a long time Smiley Surprised I dont know him like that, but it has been a while sence i have seen that PSN ID

Message 29 of 74 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Apr 30, 2014

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

Ingenera wrote:

I have not seen Ingeneras name in a long time Smiley Surprised I dont know him like that, but it has been a while sence i have seen that PSN ID

Oh, well no offense to anybody, but it's the first time I've seen it, so could someone tell me where we know him from? Is it from Warhawk? Cause that game was way before I even got my PS3 Smiley Tongue

Also, why's he only have 1 post? Even if he's the original, that still says something. Although it says his account is from 2012, so unless he just never posts maybe there's a glitch of some kind.

Anyway, whoever you are, welcome to the forums Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 74 (240 Views)
0 Likes