Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1704 posts

Re: Starhawk 2 Year Anniversary Group Photo May 8th (server's down, waiting for photos)

May 26, 2014
Just voice and some audio mixing
 photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 61 of 74 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Re: (Pictures are up!) Starhawk 2 Year Anniversary Group Photo May 8th (server's down)

Jul 10, 2014

Added Southern Dude's photos ;D

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 62 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: (Pictures are up!) Starhawk 2 Year Anniversary Group Photo May 8th (server's down)

Jul 11, 2014

Imma drop this off here :smileysurprised:

Now, we did a conga line, but i can't find a copy of the song and i don't wanna be a pirate and go to jail, but the line is in there. Good games everyone :smileyhappy:

Message 63 of 74 (131 Views)
Welcoming Committee
11965 posts

Jul 11, 2014

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Now, we did a conga line, but i can't find a copy of the song and i don't wanna be a pirate and go to jail, but the line is in there. Good games everyone :smileyhappy:

Incredible video Dude! That was such a memorable day and I hope that a 3rd anniversary will occur. Thank you again Aaron for setting this fun. This was really,  really fun. 

Message 64 of 74 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Jul 11, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Incredible video Dude! That was such a memorable day and I hope that a 3rd anniversary will occur. Thank you again Aaron for setting this fun. This was really,  really fun. 

Great video Southern! I've added it to the original post for everyone to see ;D

Actually, do you remember the name of that song Ossie? I'm wondering if we could find a way to put the music in legally, as that was part of the joke with the conga line. If not, maybe we could add some other festive music to it, maybe even something intentionally silly like the chicken dance or something :smileytongue:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 65 of 74 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Jul 11, 2014

Also, I really like that how that clip of us flying at the camera turned out, looks almost menacing in a way!

Message 66 of 74 (105 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Jul 12, 2014
I'm famous!
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 67 of 74 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jul 12, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Actually, do you remember the name of that song Ossie? I'm wondering if we could find a way to put the music in legally, as that was part of the joke with the conga line. If not, maybe we could add some other festive music to it, maybe even something intentionally silly like the chicken dance or something :smileytongue:

I'm down or what you guys can find :smileyhappy: Just let me know.

There was a long pause towards the end of the video where the music stops. That is because the song that plays magically got slid over on top of the first song. I am fixing that right now. If you guys find another song, or a legal copy of it, i will put it in :smileyhappy:

Message 68 of 74 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Jul 12, 2014

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

There was a long pause towards the end of the video where the music stops. That is because the song that plays magically got slid over on top of the first song. I am fixing that right now. If you guys find another song, or a legal copy of it, i will put it in :smileyhappy:

I'm passing it over to Ossie to recall the name of the exact song if he can, as I don't remember it well enough to begin googling, but a quick search did bring up this nifty song for if we just want something conga...y :smileyvery-happy:

Message 69 of 74 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11965 posts

Jul 12, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

I'm passing it over to Ossie to recall the name of the exact song if he can, as I don't remember it well enough to begin googling, but a quick search did bring up this nifty song for if we just want something conga...y :smileyvery-happy:

Which song? I remember playing a few before I realised my mic was broadcasting and people were hearing it.

Message 70 of 74 (65 Views)
0 Likes