First Son
19 posts

Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 on Vita?

Jan 24, 2013

oh ok my mistake,thought it sony. Sorry.

Message 71 of 74 (1,284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone get any more word on this since? I mean when I emailed Sega about it, they claimed they were working with Sony over this. Dont think it was Sega wanting it removed by the tone I got from the email. They also said they were trying to get it back up.

~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Message 72 of 74 (1,175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Mysticalex wrote:
Anyone get any more word on this since? I mean when I emailed Sega about it, they claimed they were working with Sony over this. Dont think it was Sega wanting it removed by the tone I got from the email. They also said they were trying to get it back up.

No not myself but you can check the Sega forum people are still asking there pretty often. Doesn't seem to be any word on the PS Vita version coming to NA as of yet other that what we already know. Just going to have to wait and see, hopefully it does but at least I have a PC very capable of playing it as a backup plan.

Message 73 of 74 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I was going to ask the same but ProfessorGerbik answered my question. Man i look almost everyday on PSN to see if Phantasy Star Portable 2 is on the store and so far no luck Smiley Sad Hopfully people are still trying to push sega to get a ps vita versikn out.

Im really tempted to buy a psp 3000 again but knowing my luck thats when phantasy star portable 2 comes out for the ps vita lol.

Message 74 of 74 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes