0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 on Vita?

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

JamesJB36 wrote:
I must get the bad ones then :smileysad:

What do you usually play with WiFi or 3G and what are your speeds?

Message 64 of 74 (718 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP

Nov 15, 2012

As you can see, its a PSP game, but i would like to know if sony plan on support this game for VITA, i LOVE this game, it's one of the few psp games who have ONLINE mode and im seeing a lot of psp games geting suport on vita and this one could get too, im asking because i like to play it on those portable console when im out of home, since i usualy play when im out of home...

Survivor of PS3 update 4.45
Survivor of PS3 update 4.46
Message 58 of 74 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

There's a thread on this topic already on the same page here. Try not to make duplicates as it clutters the forums for people. And as you will find there, no, there are no immediate plans to bring it to the PSN and I wouldn't count on it either seeing as how Sega (not Sony) removed the game from the PSN long ago way before the PSV came out~.

Edit: comment merged with thread

Message 59 of 74 (470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 16, 2012
My speeds are normally 10 - 12mbit,according to the PS3,XBOX 360 and vita tests. My total speed that im suppose to get according to my cable company is 15mbit.

On wifi i play or played PSO 1,Phantasy Star Portable 2 on the psp when i had it,Halo Reach,etc. I rarely have problems with PS3 multy same with xbox 360 and when i had my psp 3000.

For some reason i have problems with multy on the Vita but ive only played RO so far. Once i have enough money i plan to get Wipeout 2048 Bundle then ill try multy with that.

Once PSO 2 comes out ill try that too.
Message 65 of 74 (691 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 17, 2012

JamesJB36 wrote:
My speeds are normally 10 - 12mbit,according to the PS3,XBOX 360 and vita tests. My total speed that im suppose to get according to my cable company is 15mbit.

On wifi i play or played PSO 1,Phantasy Star Portable 2 on the psp when i had it,Halo Reach,etc. I rarely have problems with PS3 multy same with xbox 360 and when i had my psp 3000.

For some reason i have problems with multy on the Vita but ive only played RO so far. Once i have enough money i plan to get Wipeout 2048 Bundle then ill try multy with that.

Once PSO 2 comes out ill try that too.

Well if it's peer to peer which I will assume it is, considering the only time I ever see lag is usually because one person can't connect well to the rest of the party. Just maybe not any RO players close in your area, so the rooms you are connecting to are far from you or something like that.

Dunno, rare I lag in it then again even hosting rooms, people usually always have 3-4 bars to me which is good enough. I'll assume they are closer to me.

Message 66 of 74 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Nov 28, 2012

JamesJB36 wrote:
I didnt check my pm sorry about that.

To be honest i really dont care about PSO 2 if the multy is anything like Ragnarok Odyssey I dont want to deal with it. The multy is way too laggy in RO. I have no problems playing multy on the PC,PS3 and XBOX 360.

I just want Phantasy Star Portable 2 to work on the flipping PS Vita Already :smileymad:

I agree completely.

I looked into copying PSPo2 to my Vita before purchasing. Saw that it was possible, but it looks like system updates have closed that door.

So I can't play a game I own, and people are suggesting we wait until an undisclosed time in the future when we can play PSO2?

I knew I couldn't use my UMD library going into the Vita, but not being able to use my downloaded PSP games on Vita is another strike against the Vita.

Yet Sony will probably continue to act baffled as to why the system is floundering in all regions.

Back to playing PSPo2 on my PSPgo. And the vita can gather dust until something good comes out for it. Lame.

Message 67 of 74 (628 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

The_Marquis wrote:

JamesJB36 wrote:
I didnt check my pm sorry about that.

To be honest i really dont care about PSO 2 if the multy is anything like Ragnarok Odyssey I dont want to deal with it. The multy is way too laggy in RO. I have no problems playing multy on the PC,PS3 and XBOX 360.

I just want Phantasy Star Portable 2 to work on the flipping PS Vita Already :smileymad:

I agree completely.

I looked into copying PSPo2 to my Vita before purchasing. Saw that it was possible, but it looks like system updates have closed that door.

So I can't play a game I own, and people are suggesting we wait until an undisclosed time in the future when we can play PSO2?

I knew I couldn't use my UMD library going into the Vita, but not being able to use my downloaded PSP games on Vita is another strike against the Vita.

Yet Sony will probably continue to act baffled as to why the system is floundering in all regions.

Back to playing PSPo2 on my PSPgo. And the vita can gather dust until something good comes out for it. Lame.

Jesus Christ... If you can't find any good games on the Vita just return the freaking thing or give it to someone cause I am tired of people like you, there are plenty of people who don't have the cash for one and seriously want this system, that would know how to appreciate it. It's some what moronic you bought a PS Vita to play nothing but PSP games anyway, seriously it's a freaking PS VIta, Not  PSP 2. I honestly have no clue why you would buy one just for PSP games when you bought  PSPgo.

You could have easily researched it before hand and found out not all games are compatible, just like not all console games work perfectly or are compatible with PC emulators.. The VIta is not a PSP, so it's no different than having to emulate old games on a PC. It can take years or sometimes never for a certain games to be emulated or a system for that matter.

Backwards compatibility has never been a system saver or seller, so I have no clue why you think the Vita is not selling because of that. It's not like it doesn't have PSP games or even PS1 games on it either, you are just whining because it doesn't have the game you want.

Your whining is beyond ridiculous to start off, if you just read the highlighted text, why are you even whining? For one you complain you can't play your game at all, then you just say I will play it on my PSPgo.. If you have a PSP what the freak are you complaining so much for when you obviously can play the game.

If you care that much about PSP games and that is all you want to play obviously from your comment, is how it sounds then seriously just use your god dam PSPgo. Sony didn't stop making PSP's or PSPgo's did they? So why act like they did? That is like buying a PS4 and complaining that all I want to do on it is play PS3 games on it, why is Sony so stupid I can't play all my PS3 games on my PS4?... it's not a PS3 that is why, just like the PS Vita is no where near the same as PSP.

Same thing goes for any system, no one buys a new system expecting to do nothing other than play old games on it, if you are going to do that there is literally no point in buying a new system.

Message 68 of 74 (614 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 24, 2013

meh Phantasy Star Portable 2 is still not available on the Vita? Really bites. I thought about getting the PSP 3000 again but it would be kinda dumb to spend almost $200 for another portable system just so i can play just 1 game,Sony really needs to get there buts in gear. I really want to play my game i paid for its really frusterating that i cant :smileysad: I dont care about the new game PSO 2,i just want my game back.

Message 69 of 74 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Jan 24, 2013
It's not Sony's fault nor problem, it's Sega the one who chose to remove it from digital distribution~.
Message 70 of 74 (407 Views)
0 Likes