Nov 20 2012
By: xTurmoilZz Hekseville Citizen 340 posts

Persona 4 Golden with Pre-Order Skin Unboxing and Impressions

6 replies 143 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

This is a post from my blog: psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

I know this isn’t a good unboxing video but here are my impressions on the skin:

The skin was easy to install and does have a screen protector attached. The Vita’s touchscreen is still just as responsive with the protector on. I cleaned off my Vita before applying the skin and it installed with almost no air bubbles. There were a few but I easily removed them with a credit card. I was afraid that the skin would look too bright because it looked bright yellow. However, the color doesn’t bother me at all and it looks great. I downloaded all of the wallpapers that come with the protector and they all look great and go perfectly with the skin. This is definitely one of the best pre-order bonuses that I have received.

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 1 of 7 (143 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Re: Persona 4 Golden with Pre-Order Skin Unboxing and Impressions

Nov 20, 2012

I live in Argentina so I'll have to wait a little longer for my copy to arrive but I'm really anxious about it. I've never played a Persona game before but all I read are good things about this one Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Nov 20, 2012
My P4: The Golden is coming from Hong Kong (Play Asia). The wait is going to be a terrible torment~. =/
Message 3 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Nov 20, 2012

It was pretty blurry, I couldn't see much besides solid objects. Cat Sad

Bound by earth, lost to light. Break the chains that bind him, release from dwelling within the depths. Guard my soul, shield my heart, sentinel of the eternal Hell fire, I beckon for your strength, Ifrit, aide me!
Message 4 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I'll have my copy delivered tomorrow. It's a beautiful thing.

Message 5 of 7 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Just a fyi, you forgot to take the sticker off the front camera. I did the same exact thing when I put mine on. 

I spent 10 minutes making sure there was no dust on the screen. Applied it near perfectly. No air bubbles just a little to the left.

Then I noticed I was raging like hell lol. Had to pill back the corner and poke it out.

Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Nov 21, 2012

lol. I noticed once I finished making the video. Luckily I managed to reinstall the skin without any air bubbles

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 7 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes