Feb 17 2013
By: PapaWarlock Last Guardian 11299 posts

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Headed To PSN?

3 replies 131 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

Looks like the missing installment in the Persona series could be headed our way according to the ESRB site. According to the ESRB site Eternal Sin will be PS 3/PSP with a rating of Teen. The original Persona 2: Eternal Punishment was released in Japan on the Playstation 1 in 2000 and on the PSP in 2012.

While Atlus has not yet confirmed this (i.e. I haven't had an email from them yet and usually they will send one out) the ESRB's site has often foretold of incoming games for the PSN, including the PS 1 Final Fantasy classics a few years ago.

I've never played this title but did play Innocent Sin. Depending on price point, I'll probably pick up this old school classic when it arrives.

Message 1 of 4 (131 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Headed To PSN?

Feb 17, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

Looks like the missing installment in the Persona series could be headed our way according to the ESRB site. According to the ESRB site Eternal Sin will be PS 3/PSP with a rating of Teen. The original Persona 2: Eternal Punishment was released in Japan on the Playstation 1 in 2000 and on the PSP in 2012.

While Atlus has not yet confirmed this (i.e. I haven't had an email from them yet and usually they will send one out) the ESRB's site has often foretold of incoming games for the PSN, including the PS 1 Final Fantasy classics a few years ago.

I've never played this title but did play Innocent Sin. Depending on price point, I'll probably pick up this old school classic when it arrives.

seems a cool game I hope I can buy it on my vita when it arrives ^^

Message 2 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 18, 2013

For some reason I think I read that this game is the better of the 2 parts of Persona 2. I wasn't a big fan of the game but it's still good if it's released here simply because there are a lot of Persona fans that will be happy with it.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Feb 18, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

For some reason I think I read that this game is the better of the 2 parts of Persona 2. I wasn't a big fan of the game but it's still good if it's released here simply because there are a lot of Persona fans that will be happy with it.

I haven't heard much about this installment of Persona. Outside of P3 and P4, not many here talk about Persona to be honest. I did play Persona 2 Innocent Sin and thought it was a decent game. I'll pick up Eternal Punishment to see how it differs.

Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes