Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: kingjohn_cd Lombax Warrior 214 posts

Perfect Vita ports (for me)

3 replies 92 views Edited May 2, 2013

This is definitely in my opinion, but still, I'm sure a few agree. There are 3 games I think would be perfectly suited for the Vita from the PS3 as direct, unedited ports. Warhawk, Folklore, and PlayStation Home. Warhawk because it's a multiplayer-only title (something the Vita could really use right now). Folklore simply because I really miss it. And PlayStation Home because with all the social features the Vita tries to push, it seems like a natural fit. 

Your opinion?

Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8469 posts

Re: Perfect Vita ports (for me)

May 2, 2013

While i would like to p[lay folklore again, port is not what the Vita needs. The PSP was a console port machine in the first few years and sold very poorly. The later years it got it's own games that were directly developed for it. While most of the games I purchased it for are RPG and it did get "ports" or remakes, it got many new RPG games for it such as Crisis Core and Valkryia II.

I don't really know what's best for Vita for an entire market. Some bought it to play what you play, I bought it for RPG games, and also to play Gravity Rush. I don't know if it needs short titles, or long titles, perhaps a mixture of both is best. I can't play for extended periods as the controls and ergonomics are horrible on my hands.

Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

May 2, 2013

kingjohn_cd wrote:

This is definitely in my opinion, but still, I'm sure a few agree. There are 3 games I think would be perfectly suited for the Vita from the PS3 as direct, unedited ports. Warhawk, Folklore, and PlayStation Home. Warhawk because it's a multiplayer-only title (something the Vita could really use right now). Folklore simply because I really miss it. And PlayStation Home because with all the social features the Vita tries to push, it seems like a natural fit. 

Your opinion?

I feel the same way about PS Home on Vita i think it would be great I've been wanting this since before the Vita was released

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

May 2, 2013
It's somewhat worrying that even people talk about ports; the PSV needs new games really. Ports will only make it continue to sell like crap~.
Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes