Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: People who ordered their PS4 from Amazon...

Nov 14, 2013

I just received this.

Amazon
Your AccountAmazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello, 

Thanks for sending us your comments! We always like to hear from our customers, and we're glad you took the time to write in. 

Your order status will shortly be updated between 16-24 hours. 

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of items, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to the carrier. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate, so I think you'll see your order soon. 

We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped with your tracking number. You can always check the status of your order in Your Account. Here's a direct link to the order details: 

We do take full responsibility should any item become lost or damaged while being delivered, and we are more than happy to replace these items at a cost to ourselves. 

I hope this information helps! If you have any future query, feel free to contact us. We are glad to help you anytime. Everyone of us here is trying to solve our customer's problem as quickly as possible. 

As a representative of Amazon.com, I want to assure you that we value our customers' trust above all else--it's the foundation on which our company was built.  Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate information & service from us. 

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We look forward to assisting you.
Message 21 of 32 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Nov 14, 2013
Mine has not shipped yet, but I'm only 2 to 3 hours from the Lexington.KY site, so they should begin shipping mine tomorrow.
PSN: Vertigomega
Message 22 of 32 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 14, 2013

TeenageHustling wrote:

Knight-20 wrote:

I have one day shipping ent and it not shipped yet Smiley Sad

Really guy? If you have one-day shipping that means they ship it on Thursday and it arrives Friday....

I hope you are right Smiley Sad

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 23 of 32 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Vertigomega wrote:
Mine has not shipped yet, but I'm only 2 to 3 hours from the Lexington.KY site, so they should begin shipping mine tomorrow.

Same here. Oh well we will see. Amazon has always done me right, with the exception of one order...

Message 24 of 32 (197 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

Nov 14, 2013
Mine still hasn't said "Shipped" yet.
47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 25 of 32 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Finally, mine just shipped.  It was in the "Preparing for shipment" phase for about 11 hours.

Message 26 of 32 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Nov 14, 2013
^ Mine's been there for 12 or 13. Honestly getting to the point where I think I'll be getting it Saturday. I don't see why two-day shipping would suddenly turn into one-day.
47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 27 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

Still not shipped. Says estimated delivery is the 15th though and Amazon has only failed me a few times.. Hoping this won't be another. I've preordered games from them in the past and been gauranteed 'release date delivery' only to find out they wouldn't have the game in stock for weeks after its launch.

Message 28 of 32 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 14, 2013

I've had lots of pre-orders from amazon that shipped the day before and still get it.  My ps4 camera still hasn't shipped or even in  the preparing phase.

Message 29 of 32 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Nov 14, 2013

I received all my PS4 games and extra DS4 from amazon but the camera and console have not shipped. I don't even know why I'm worried though, it'll get here eventually. Haven't looked forward to something this much in forever though.. This is the first console I've bought day 1 since the N64. Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes