Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/19/2006
Offline
427 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 24, 2009
Please add me.  I also checked to make sure the boxes were checked that asked if I would like to receive emails and they were.
Message 60 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/19/2009
Online
938 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 24, 2009

I have the same problem with GMail.

I got them at first then nothing and yes I checked the spam folder.

Message 61 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2008
Offline
1348 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 24, 2009
Does no one read? Sorry but tech support is useless! Is there anyway I can contact someone who can actually help???? (Sorry if you found this offensive.)
Message 62 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/05/2007
Offline
3671 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 24, 2009

DTHCND wrote:
Does no one read? Sorry but tech support is useless! Is there anyway I can contact someone who can actually help???? (Sorry if you found this offensive.)

I already said Jeff R. is having Sony look into this.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Long Live the Underground ~ PSU: Eric1018 ~
Message 63 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2008
Offline
1348 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009
Message 64 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2008
Offline
1348 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009

DTHCND wrote:
Oh sorry! I never saw! I am very sorry!

ILOVEPLASTATION3 I made a useless credits thing with you name in it.

Message 65 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
818 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009

I'm Not

Message Edited by magician9 on 08-24-2009 05:41 PM
Photobucket

Message 66 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/05/2007
Offline
3671 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009

DTHCND wrote:

DTHCND wrote:
Oh sorry! I never saw! I am very sorry!

ILOVEPLASTATION3 I made a useless credits thing with you name in it.


Oh no reason to apologize, but I totally appreciate that fact that you credited me with that.  It means a lot! lol

PhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Long Live the Underground ~ PSU: Eric1018 ~
Message 67 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2008
Offline
1348 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009

magician9 wrote:
I'm Not
Message Edited by magician9 on 08-24-2009 05:41 PM

You must like slim. Lol

Message 68 of 696 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2008
Offline
1348 posts
 

Re: People not getting emails please post here!

Aug 25, 2009

ILOVEPLASTATION3 wrote:

DTHCND wrote:

DTHCND wrote:
Oh sorry! I never saw! I am very sorry!

ILOVEPLASTATION3 I made a useless credits thing with you name in it.


Oh no reason to apologize, but I totally appreciate that fact that you credited me with that.  It means a lot! lol


lol

Message 69 of 696 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes