MVP Support
13655 posts

Re: People need to stop

Apr 16, 2012

FARGONATIVE wrote:

Titanic sank in 2 hours 40 minutes I believe.

Sony is sinking relativity wise just as quick.  Complete fail at this point.  All the homies saying it "had the best launch titles ever" three weeks later are now threatening to abandon ship....scary.  Glad I own APPL stock and not SONY stock right now....yikes!

Sony's stock is 1400, Apple's is 600.

If Sony is failing so badly and you are so against the Vita, why not just go on the Apple forums and join the iPad lovers?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 16, 2012

I would not even give him any attention or views in his posts, he does not even have a vita, so it is useless to talk to him.

Message 32 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Apr 16, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:

Yeah well numbers will be numbers.

I bet they sell alot more Toyotas than Ferraris too.

well yeah but my ferrari was suposed to make my bed, do my laundry, have a ton of new games out monthly, weekly, screw it every single day, get my kids ready for school, go to work and earn me a pay check, out sell every other product that Japanese consumers have, and most of all I WANT TO WATCH YOUTUBE AND PLAY KILLZONE LIKE THEY SAID!!!! Oh yeah and they lied and tricked us with the bundle. Sony is just mean... I'm telling my mommy...

OK so yeah YogurtStorm thats got to be about the absolute best thing I have read on here in days.... Yep the toyota is able to sell more cars than the ferarri every single year. and if you would like to get a "toyota", well then best of luck to ya. I am gonna go ahead and stick with my "ferarri". No one cares about the stupid  bitching and moaning that the same few people keep  posting day after day on here. Fine you guys win the vita is doomed, sony sucks, blah blah blah.... your right we are all wrong. OK? So goodbye; you win. Have fun with you super cool 3DS and enjoy your Xbox (better do the latter while you still have the chance cause you know that the RROD is coming any moment) and since you guys are the whiners  ? sorry the Winners, yeah i meant winners, right, well then I am sure we will all be proven wrong when sony blows up or whatever.... Can you guys will the same complaints maybe go start a all new topic and just all complain and bitch at each other all freaking day and let us have the forums back? my 3 year old has more composure than this, come on, really?

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 33 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Apr 16, 2012

It has already been said, but I can almost 100% Gurantee you that the instant a Monster Hunter game is released on the Vita. You will a DRAMATIC increase in sales. A portable gaming console is useless without a game. I would not have gotten my Vita if I didn't want 3 or 4 of the games out for it.

Message 34 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Apr 16, 2012

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/16/ps-vitas-worst-week-hits-japan-should-we-be-worried/

Just goes to show that the Vita is just following the trend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Calm THE fck down!

Message 36 of 36 (14 Views)
0 Likes