MVP Support
40006 posts

Re: *** People complaining about PSN+ ***

Jul 20, 2010

footballrule wrote:

JCat007x wrote:

is actually a GOOD thing! 

If people never complained, then Sony would just do what they wants and "evolve" PS+ in the way they want it to, not what we want. Complaining is good, especially when its in out favor. If people didn't come on here and complain Sony would not know what we want. Plus, all the ideas that people come up with are pretty good ones.

So if your gonna complain about PS+ you might as well do it here instead of making new threads.

Really, the only thing i would like to see added is my idea of Free Movie Rentals or possibly getting a free movie every month that WE get to pick. I wont get into specifics, just let us get discounts and stuff on the other side of the PSN Store too! (the video side)

Your all welcome to add your own. And if by chance someone working for Sony that actually matters reads this, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT! LISTEN UP!

That's what i'm hoping for too man.

There's a FREE one available for download today, Godzilla from 2000 I think it is.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 10 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jul 20, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

I know that's why you made this thread, that part wasn't really directed towards you, although the reason I put that people will keep making new threads is to tell you that they won't keep all their complaints in here.

Thats prolly true but at least its a start.

You of all people should be jumping with joy about this idea lol if it works...

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean4/ps3/JCat007x.png
Message 11 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 20, 2010

You know Mab I probably would not have been one of the original complainers or original unsatisfied customers if only they had offered something that was more main stream in the sense of games or even a WKC theme or FF Game add-on or even an Avatar other than the stupid "Fat Princess" .   Yea the LBP one was OK but beyond that there has been nothing remotely RPG anywhere offered nor has their been exclusive content offered that those without Plus could not get.  That is where I draw the line and that is what irritates me. 

We paid good money to be a Plus member and besides that little Plus icon next to our names we basically have nothing any other PSN Member can have.  Gosh even the littlest of RPG token stuff would have made me happy but yet nada, nothing and that is what irks me!  Also Friends of mine who do not have Plus laugh at me because they say this basically "there is nothing in Plus I don't already have or can't get my hands on".  I mean for exclusive membership we get nothing that is different.  Give me a purpose or a bonus for being a Plus Member and I may change my mind.  That is all I am saying or maybe even seeing an RPG thing no matter what it is.........

Photobucket
Message 12 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Jul 20, 2010

I will make my money back in only a few months so I do not see what people are grumping about..

UNIT-TRB Trophy Card
Message 13 of 29 (5 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jul 20, 2010

MAB196811 wrote:

The thing that gets me is the service is in it's 1st month!.....the content was clearly marked as to what it was for the 1st month and yet people are complaining that what they purchased is not what they wanted.

Yeah i know its only the first month but Sony should know how people feel about their first month line-up, If a lot of people think it wasnt good then they should let Sony know so they dont try the same thing again. Feedback is key.

A service like this will never please everyone who joins every single month..that is pretty near impossible as everyone as their own opinon on what makes for a good game or feature.

Sure if the quality of the service turns out to be consistently poor then you will hear me complain to, but in purchase a package like this I like many others have taken an educated gamle because the quality and variety of games Sony publish to PSN is general very good and only a handful of the most obsessed own every game available there.

Suggestions about future features are obviously needed but the amount of threads complaining about a service in it's opening 3 weeks that Sony themselves is just the beginning and will evolve is kinda moaning for moaning sake.

I think this thread is a good idea if people do actually use it though, now can someone start one for cross game chat ..that subject bores the bloody socks off me...lol

Yeah i know its only the first month but Sony should know how people feel about their first month line-up, If a lot of people think it wasnt good then they should let Sony know so they dont try the same thing again. Feedback is key.

Message 14 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jul 20, 2010

The thing that gets me is the service is in it's 1st month!.....the content was clearly marked as to what it was for the 1st month and yet people are complaining that what they purchased is not what they wanted.

A service like this will never please everyone who joins every single month..that is pretty near impossible as everyone as their own opinon on what makes for a good game or feature.

Sure if the quality of the service turns out to be consistently poor then you will hear me complain to, but in purchasing a package like this I like many others have taken an educated gamble because the quality and variety of games Sony publish to PSN in general is very good and only a handful of the most obsessed own every game available there.

Suggestions about future features are obviously needed but the amount of threads complaining about a service in it's opening 3 weeks that Sony themselves is just the beginning and will evolve is kinda moaning for moaning sake.

I think this thread is a good idea if people do actually use it though, now can someone start one for cross game chat ..that subject bores the bloody socks off me...lol

Message 15 of 29 (5 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Fact is people are moaning about the content they bought in the 1st month....the same content they could look at before clicking purchase...it even asks you several times if you are sure you wish to purchase!

I don't go shopping and purchase goods I don't like or have no desire in owning...why is this any different?

1st month content not for you?....then wait...see how things evolve ...by all means make suggestions..and take another look down the road.

Seriously it really is that simple.

Didn't get the avatar you were hoping for...well make a suggestion rather than a complaint...this service is more like a marathon than a sprint so Sony have many many months in which to offer content...or maybe they should have just offered the entire store contents in one go!...I bet people would still moan tha cross game chat was not available..lol.

Message 16 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jul 20, 2010
For the record im satisfied with PS+, most of the content i didnt have since i just got a PS3 not too long ago. I would just like to see more features, i really dont care about content too much since anything they put out there is new to me.

But if someone looked at the 1st month and thought to them self, "man this is a bunch of crap" and then came on here to voice their opinion, im fine with that and so should everyone else. But if someone looked at the first month and said, "man this is a bunch of crap... but im gonna buy it anyways" then they shouldnt complain. Also maybe some people bought plus for 1 reason and just wants to see improvement in the other areas.

Message 17 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 20, 2010
tell you what i'd like to see, a monthly listing of whats to come, prior to its release. thats mainly because i hate surprizes, yes even the good ones. i have no complaints about the first months content, i once owned wipeout. but a ylod took it away from me since my ex girlfriend decided to share my purchasing account with her friends. sony wouldn't deactivate the account for me. but now i got it back, and it did not cost me a dime. 5 free avatars was a nice bonus. granted i'll never use them, but its nice to know they are there if i so choose. a free movie rental a month would also be nice, but you'd have to realize if that were to happen it would in all likelihood be a sony pictures release. don't think paramount or 20th century fox or whom ever would be to happy sony was giving away there movie for free. on the topic of cross game chat, its been discussed to no end. it will come some day, sony already said so. they also said it would be for every psn user, not just plus members. i, for one, could do without it. hard enough to get my game on with most of my friendlist peeps sending me messages while i try to get my game on. much less trying to chat with me while i'm playing a game they are not. but thats me. my problem with most of the whiny complainers is how they tend to project their thoughts, views and opinions onto others with using such wording as "we" and "us". you speak for yourself only, you may find others that share in your views of things. but, i am sure they still want to be heard and don't think you truly speak for them on all issues. go on, complain to your hearts content, til you are blue in the face and your fingers are tired from typing, but don't try to include everyone in your views unless you are damn sure they are behind you. here's hoping for another good month of content from PS+, and 13 more after that.
Message 18 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Jul 20, 2010

radic202 wrote:

Excuse me but I have just as much right to voice my opinion or even complain as you do complaining about my complaints.  I pay good money for what I believe is good stuff, so if I want to complain and not have every single "fanboy" in here come to the defense of Sony for whatever reason than that is my prerogative (as much as it is yours to defend them).  I have stated what I don't like about the PSN Plus and how my money has so far been wasted but I have as of yet seen one damn good reason why you and so many others think it is a great deal. 

So you went and bought PSN+ even though you didn't think it was a great deal?  Allow me to laugh at you, hahahah.

radic202 wrote:

You know Mab I probably would not have been one of the original complainers or original unsatisfied customers if only they had offered something that was more main stream in the sense of games or even a WKC theme or FF Game add-on or even an Avatar other than the stupid "Fat Princess" .   Yea the LBP one was OK but beyond that there has been nothing remotely RPG anywhere offered nor has their been exclusive content offered that those without Plus could not get.  That is where I draw the line and that is what irritates me. 

So you want "mainstream" stuff and then ask for things for JRPGs?  Are you kidding me?

Message 19 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes