Nov 13 2011
By: thepieisonfire First Son 1 posts

People Reporting me?

3 replies 22 views Edited Nov 13, 2011

Ok, Ok

I was wondering if this is bannable in CODmw3, There is a thing where if you plug in a keyboard and make the keyset dutch, You can use right alt and

4 and 5 to make L3 and R3 Buttons in your clan tag. Like a dozen people have said Im reporting you for cheating and Im reporting you for exploiting. As far as I know, This is allowed. I'll im doing is having a keyboard and changeing the keyboard set. Im not using anything extrenal or any programs to do this. It is all in the game already. I dont want myself to look bad becuase of so many people reporting. And since theres no Reason box when you report they may just ban me. I want to know your guys opinions on what you think will happen

http://community.callofduty.com/message/105949731 this explains it

Message 1 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: People Reporting me?

Nov 13, 2011

I'm just one guy, but my guess would be if you had to alter somethng from the norm, ie change from us to dutch, then it's a work around they just haven't caught.  Are R3 and L3 buttons allowed to be used in clan tags is the question.

Message 2 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I remember a exploit like this in Black Ops. I did it and I got reported but nothing really happened to me

Message 3 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Nov 14, 2011

This is an OLD exploit from COD4:MW1, its nothing but an annoying gimmick.

MANY people have complained, and EVEN InfintyWard mentioned that it was a bug thay they never saw, and updated it on EVERY MW game. Apparently they still havent learned, or they forgot, as they are working with the same source code for the last 6 years.

Those "special characters" are associated with hackers, and thus, seeing "Controller characters" in clan-tags raises eye brows and red flags to everyone.

ANY sort of exploit that is not meant to actually exist, and is presented for everyone to see, usually means someone is trying to alter the game for their own gratification at the sake of others enjoyment of a good game.

I wouldnt worry much about it, but if i were you, i would get rid of it. It really is annoying

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 4 (22 Views)
0 Likes