Dec 21 2012
By: EpicLevelGamer First Son 2 posts

Paypal for PSN!

4 replies 178 views Edited Dec 21, 2012
I think it would be awesome if Sony could integrate paypal to be able to add funds, purchase games, and apps in the playstation store area. I live an hour away from town, and I don't believe in credit cards! Please sony consider this option, will be incredibly useful for people like me, or just people who use paypal!
Message 1 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32978 posts

Re: Paypal for PSN!

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

EpicLevelGamer wrote:
I think it would be awesome if Sony could integrate paypal to be able to add funds, purchase games, and apps in the playstation store area. I live an hour away from town, and I don't believe in credit cards! Please sony consider this option, will be incredibly useful for people like me, or just people who use paypal!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This has ben suggested on many occasions before, in fact there are already many Threads & posts about this, here's what comes up performing a search of these Forums:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=forum-...

It's probably already been suggested, if it has just vote for it, if it hasn't  you can do so yourself here: 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I believe it has already been intergrated into the desktop store for Europe. Just have to wait til' we get onr.
Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Dec 21, 2012
You could use the Paypal to purchase a PSN card , no?

Seems simple enough...
Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 22, 2012

EagleRyan wrote:
You could use the Paypal to purchase a PSN card , no?

Seems simple enough...

If you want to spend about $5 extra then yes it's simple enough.

Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes