Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Paying for online for ps4?

Jun 15, 2013

That is awesome news! When I saw some of the current free games my jaw hit the floor. PS+ treats you way better than Live. I know I had a sub for five years. I remember when Live was down for a few days or weeks, all they said was sorry, here is a crap XLA title for your troubles.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 73 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 6, 2013

THIS PAYING FOR ONLINE IS **bleep** PERIOD!!! IF YOU BUY A LAPTOP, SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET THAT YOU PAY FOR, AND THE COMPANY OF THE LAPTOP ASKS YOU FOR AN EXTRA 50 A YEAR TO CONNECT TO YOUR INTERNET(NOT THEIRS) THAT YOU ALONE PAY FOR WOULDN'T YOU THINK THATS STUPID?!?!?! AND THEN THEY SUGAR COAT IT WITH A FEW FREE APPS AND MOVIES?!?!?! BS BS BS!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 73 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 6, 2013

supa23 wrote:

THIS PAYING FOR ONLINE IS **bleep** PERIOD!!! IF YOU BUY A LAPTOP, SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET THAT YOU PAY FOR, AND THE COMPANY OF THE LAPTOP ASKS YOU FOR AN EXTRA 50 A YEAR TO CONNECT TO YOUR INTERNET(NOT THEIRS) THAT YOU ALONE PAY FOR WOULDN'T YOU THINK THATS STUPID?!?!?! AND THEN THEY SUGAR COAT IT WITH A FEW FREE APPS AND MOVIES?!?!?! BS BS BS!!!!

Sucks to be you then. Cant afford $5 a month? 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 73 (148 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 6, 2013

IK LENOVO WONT BE CHARGING FOR ONLINE GAMEPLAY. AND BESIDES CHARGING FOR ONLINE THEY NEED TO ENSURE THINGS LIKE PLAYSTATION TV WORKS!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 73 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 6, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT I CAN'T AFFORD IT I COULD BUY 10 CONSOLES IF I WANTED THE POINT IS WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR MONEY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OPTION TO PUT DRM CONTENT ON GAMES IS STILL UP IN THE AIR!?! JUST BECAUSE SONY SAYS THEY WONT REQUIRE IT DOESN'T MEAN THE PUBLISHERS CAN'T AND OR WON'T DO IT. IF CALL OF DUTY COMES OUT WITH DRM CONTENT ON THE XBOX DO YOU THINK THERE WONT BE DRM CONTENT ON THE PS3 VERSION? THE CORPORATIONS ARE JUST TRYING TO SEE HOW MUCH BS WE ARE WILLING TO PUT UP WITH WHEN THE DOLLARS ARE IN OUR POCKETS AND PAYCHECKS 1ST STOP STANDING DOWN LIKE A BLEEP!!!! lol they were gonna bleep it anyway

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 73 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 6, 2013

I'd pay the $50 a year for ps plus if it wasn't prohibiting me from playing online. I"D PAY $80! but it shouldn't be a requirement to play online its just the point dude

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 73 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

4 posts...yeah, troll. Sucks to be you. Go back to Xbox...or better yet, use the search function as this has been talked about to death. A loud vocal few crying over something so trivial. Also, unlike the 360, you get more for your money - how about you look up what PlayStation Plus is first before vomiting your 4 posts here in this forum. Thanks, if you are still adverse about it, we won't miss you like the few others who can't squeeze those turds out like old people...

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 73 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 6, 2013

If I buy a Toshiba laptop I am not connecting to Toshiba servers to browse the internet. So your point is invailid. 

If I buy a PS4 I will be connecting to servers that Sony pays for.  But in order to keep up with features that XBL has like party chat and add servers to make a better expeience for PS4 gamer's, Sony should pay for the servers and staff to maintain them and give it to me free? 

Get out of here!!!.. a small fee to bring better experience is not going to kill you.

Oh by the way did you notice how PSN has got  better since launch? Do you think that happened with profits from console sales? 

Or  do you think it was more likely due to funds from PS+?

At least they are not like M$ and charge me plus throw Ad's all in my face too. M$ is not only getting money from dumb XBL subscribers they get money  from ad's too. So in reality XBL should be free and funded by the ad's. If I am supporting the online services I should not have to look at a Dorito's ad. LOL what a joke.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 73 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 6, 2013

More Smoke and Mirrors..from Sony's Pay to play..

Not getting a PS4.. Like a lot of other people I know.. Sticking with the PS3 till it dies.. and My support for playstation dies with it..

Pay to Play ... is not the way !

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 73 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

I technically don't see a problem paying to play online on the PS4 and I might consider on joining the subscription service sometime in the future. I don't understand why others have to make a big deal out of paying to pay as long as it strictly applies to the PS4 only. Having $50 a year subscription isn't going to hurt you in the long run. 

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 73 (69 Views)