First Son
4 posts

Re: Paying for online for ps4?

Jun 14, 2013

The best part of free....is free! Sure why not pay $50...hold up....HEY MOM YOU GOT $50! Oh wait thats right...I'm not 12. Sony tried this before, and they lost. NOw they're trying again! With money noobs like these, who will dish out cash like it doesn't mean anything to others who want to keep as much money as possible in their pockets, they will win. It's $50 now. PS5...$80 to have any interent access?? What's next.

pfff....

KEEP MULTIPLAYER ONLINE FREE!
Message 21 of 73 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Re: Pay for online play on ps4 rant ahead

Jun 14, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

balmungfury wrote:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/sony-raises-its-sales-forecasts-for-playstation-4
I do not think they care, bye. 10 more will take our place.

Currently there's approximately a 17.5 to 1 (PS4 to Xbox) ratio going over on Amazon's demand poll. I can't see Sony changing their stance with such high demand.

Amazon

Hate to burst the bubble but all that is not because Sony did something spectacular. Some of that can be caused by xbox1 people not willing to put up with that brand. I think this is a huge mistake for Sony charging for online services. Forcing people just like Micrsoft is forcing their group to let go of used games etc.. Its not right by either means.

Now one last thing, how many new servers is Sony putting up? Reason I ask is because microsoft told the world that 300,000 new servers going up for their system. Personally I don't feel Sony is ready for the influx of new xbox1 haters. The first year might be the absolute worst thing to try a PAID FOR INTERNET ONLINE!!!!! Imagine how much fun your going to have when the servers crash??? LMAO

Yeah if you havent guessed It I hate the fact Sony is doing this and with no backwards compatibility. Does that sound like sony is listening to us? Heck NO!!!!!! Even now sony is telling people to go to ps3 if you don't like it. lol Yep the big business has taken over and our wants and desires don't matter.

Message 22 of 73 (278 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jun 14, 2013

RELOADEDRECORDS wrote:

The best part of free....is free! Sure why not pay $50...hold up....HEY MOM YOU GOT $50! Oh wait thats right...I'm not 12. Sony tried this before, and they lost. NOw they're trying again! With money noobs like these, who will dish out cash like it doesn't mean anything to others who want to keep as much money as possible in their pockets, they will win. It's $50 now. PS5...$80 to have any interent access?? What's next.

pfff....

agreed brother. I think this is a huge mistake...........

Message 23 of 73 (277 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jun 14, 2013

People people . Get off your high hourses **bleep** and let it go. Sony needs more money to keep the great PS network alive and better. I want more features well chatting feautres and party chat etc. If we fork up more money it might happen. IT'S ONLY 50$ a YEAR! It's really darn cheap. On the othe system I pay for two accounts 100$ a year. But oh well what ya gonna. 

Like others have said you are so butt hurt over paying to play online (a yearly fee) then go else where. I still love PS Netowork and alway I just wish it would add in a new dashboard and better feautres to chat with people etc. 

So people just calm the **bleep** down and get it over. It's not the end of the world. This was bound to happen sooner or later. But y'all gonna **bleep** and moan either way. 

Message 24 of 73 (270 Views)
VP of Gaming
30231 posts

Jun 14, 2013

RELOADEDRECORDS wrote:

pfff....

Well if you must know Mr, Viral Marketer who will promptly disappear and never be heard from again, they want your first born male!! MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Message 25 of 73 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Stovy50 wrote:

People people . Get off your high hourses **bleep** and let it go. Sony needs more money to keep the great PS network alive and better. I want more features well chatting feautres and party chat etc. If we fork up more money it might happen. IT'S ONLY 50$ a YEAR! It's really darn cheap. On the othe system I pay for two accounts 100$ a year. But oh well what ya gonna. 

Like others have said you are so butt hurt over paying to play online (a yearly fee) then go else where. I still love PS Netowork and alway I just wish it would add in a new dashboard and better feautres to chat with people etc. 

So people just calm the **bleep** down and get it over. It's not the end of the world. This was bound to happen sooner or later. But y'all gonna **bleep** and moan either way. 

We are glad you love ps network. I would never own it. SO now what? No backwards capabilities plus chargin online when Sony told us they would never do that makes this look bad. How is it we are their gamers for years and never payed to be online and we were happy. Now all this changes and your ok. Well. Im not here to social network or stream tv or what ever sony is trying to do. I  just want to game online free with my friends and laugh at xbox folks for paying for theirs.

Now we can't even do that....Sony is a lie.... but enjoy yourself...IM not falling for it...

Message 26 of 73 (257 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 14, 2013

To all those " Oh well " minds. I bet when they raise taxes, you like " Du'h...Oh Well"

Gas prices go higher, and it like " Guess no more Burger King...Du'h"

**bleep**...you eager to hand out money if they ask.

Hey Facebook is charging monthly access too and a free poke every month.

**bleep** google says monthy fees are good for you oh you get a free search evey month...." Du'h if thats what they say davvvvy "

I love gaming.

I'll pay for the system.

I'll pay for the game.

I won't pay to PLAY my game, or half of what my game can do!

It's not $399. It's $449.

They suger coated the price, and threw in the small print while you were opening your wallets already.

Message 27 of 73 (252 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Jun 14, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

balmungfury wrote:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/sony-raises-its-sales-forecasts-for-playstation-4
I do not think they care, bye. 10 more will take our place.

Currently there's approximately a 17.5 to 1 (PS4 to Xbox) ratio going over on Amazon's demand poll. I can't see Sony changing their stance with such high demand.

Hate to burst the bubble but all that is not because Sony did something spectacular. Some of that can be caused by xbox1 people not willing to put up with that brand. I think this is a huge mistake for Sony charging for online services. Forcing people just like Micrsoft is forcing their group to let go of used games etc.. Its not right by either means.

I never said Sony did anything spectacular, but rather only mentioned that an apparantly high demand will likely mean that Sony won't change their stance on the pay-wall. I know that the people ranting in most of the anger-related threads aren't looking for people to change their minds, so I'm not going to spew highly subjective tidbits to counter their arguments.

Message 28 of 73 (249 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Jun 14, 2013

STOP making paying for online a BIG deal, sony will have it better then xbox for the fact xbox live is 50-60$ a year & what u get out of it just online play. you pay 50$ for PS+ what will u get Online play, free games, discounts 10%-75% off games/DLC & more. So u get 10x more then xbox live does. So stop complaining & Grow Up. 

photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Message 29 of 73 (243 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 14, 2013

The best line i heard in this topic " ...Sony needs more money..."

Are you SERIOUS?!?!?

Can someone who is not either a Sony undercover paid employee, or a sheep, please explain why his brain farts?

Message 30 of 73 (241 Views)
0 Likes