Jul 07 2011
By: jameskimdle First Son 9 posts

Patapon 4 Idea List

[ Edited ]
31 replies 7450 views Edited Feb 25, 2014

Ok as one of the bigist fans of the Patapon series i have played every single one that has been created yes even the computer mini game. so as i played through them i begain to love them and after i recived the third patapon game and played it through i was a bit dissapointed with the system of game play, so i decided to ask if the is an ok gameplay system idea if it would even be exepted at all so here it is.

BOSSES

I think that the bosses should be just like patapon 1 and 2 so that they are a seperate misson(not the end of a dungen) and gain in strength every time you beat them but i think that there should be a dungen every so often to test the players skill.

Items/Material/Weapons

The Item/Material/Weapon drop system should be like from the frst and second one so they are droped from enemys and bosses(not chests) and i think there should be a arms and armor blacksmith to make super powerful customised armor and arms to add a personal touch to the armies.

Armys

I liked the armies from patapon 2 but also 3 i think there should be one uber heroes and three interchangable armies that can also be uber heroes if wanted but they should bring back the classic armies.

Missions

The missions from all the patapons should be mixed in with eachother  in a way that gives you regular missions(storyline) dungons(test your skill) bosses(Test your skill/ Story line) and seige missions(story line/test your skill). i think that the dungons should have a diffeculty one them every time you beat them it gets harder so like the patapon 2 bosses it will go from lv. 1 to lv. 2 ...... and so on the seiges should be just like in patapon 2 .

Evolution

I think that the normal armies use the patapon 2 evolution tree and the heroes use the patapon 3 method

They should bring back other things like patapon 1+2 mini games to get diferent items and material.

this cuncludes my thoughts so please tell me what you thing and please shair your ideas with me so we can have a list that hopefully the creator of patapon will look at and greatly take into consideration

Signed Quinllin A. Jensen

comment if you think something should be different or like if you tihnk this is gold :]

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

The_Devils_Suiter
Message 1 of 32 (7,450 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Re: Patapon 4 Idea List

Aug 11, 2011

So no one likes this?! im surprised because i put all the stuff from the first 3 games that were the best and would be better in the next game if they were to make one so if anyone wants to comment or like or what not just do it up tell me what you think would be better and what you tihnk is good.

The_Devils_Suiter
Message 2 of 32 (7,450 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2011

I like every thing you wrote exetpt the part of brining back the mini-games,because, I can only do half of the mini-games and you don't have to work to earn the the item you need.

PS: I am not a Newbie(Noobie) or noob, why does it say that!

Message 3 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2011

The only reason i sugest to bring back the mini-games is because sometimes its an easy way to get material insted of doing a quest 20 times to get resorces from one mini-game. and i can do most of the mini-games exept the blacksmith so ya

The_Devils_Suiter
Message 4 of 32 (7,450 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2011

I think it should have a mix of minigames and also finding them in quests. I also think that for the minigames, that instead of tapping a mountainswith spoons, it shold be like 1st person bow and arrow target shooting, or swinging in vines in a treetob to collect vegetables.

Message 5 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 4, 2011

i dont think that there should be and 1st person stuff in there but i do think that you should find the minigames in quests

The_Devils_Suiter
Message 6 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 24, 2011

I think the mini games shuold be back because i dont want to have to go back to the missions and how about the wepons wht do you think about that.

Message 7 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Sep 25, 2011

I really want to see Patapon 4 RPG, playable on PS3 & Vita, with a multiplayer vs mode, your improvements in the original post are spot on

Message 8 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 27, 2011

thank you i tryed to add everything that could be an improvment and i do think that it should be for the ps3 and all the psp systmes thank you for leting me know that i did it right :]

The_Devils_Suiter
Message 9 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Sep 28, 2011

I agree!

To specify though. I think it would be best if two things (apart from what you stated above) should be added/changed.

1) This first one you may have already touched base on, but I'm not sure. We should be able to swap between the Patapon armies, the Pata trio, or a combination of both.

2) Return the Hero customablility to the Uberhero. That is, allow the masks, rarepon type, and class type to be separated again. Give the masks individual bonuses (such as atk speed, stagger, more damage ect, like they used to). Give the rarepons indivual powers according to their style in Patapon 3. (i.e. Porkupine=speed, tree=health, ect). This might need some carefull balancing but it should work out pretty cool. Not to sure how the leveling up will fit in. Perhaps have each aspect level up with use? As well as diferent set skills tied to particular parts leveling up? Still iffy on that part.

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon!
Message 10 of 32 (7,450 Views)
0 Likes