Mar 31 2011
By: CF3esBestia Uncharted Territory 1426 posts

Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday

19 replies 226 views Edited Mar 31, 2011

If you have not bought this yet; you'd better. The game play is spectacular and the story is just exquisite. Great music also. I'd give it a 10/10. Has great lenght so far. I have yet to be the game. I'm on Episode right now...03/31/2011.

Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
"Close Friends and BULLETS, where are they when you need them"
Message 1 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday

Mar 31, 2011

ha I already beat you to it! I talked about this yesterday! but everyone was talking about GT5 and CoD -.-  

Anyways fk yeaa its epic! I wish I hadnt gotten 3 games on the same day!! wish I had more time to play it! Im on chapter 2 yet I think... but yea people should really get it and take a break from fps and racing garbage -.- (in general not any specific games)

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 2 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1426 posts

Mar 31, 2011

It gets better and better. Just got to Episode 5...lol I thought I had beat the game...gues not.

Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
Message 3 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 6, 2011

You have got to be kidding, right?

The game play carries this game, the story is absolutely horrible. The entire story just feels like some kind of bad fanfiction, it's an insult to the games that came before it. I'm glad this isn't Parasite Eve 3. This game will never be able to move the same amount of units as the first game, I gaurentee it.

Message 4 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 11, 2011

The story was TERRIBLE! I Was sooooooo lost, and i've played it two times, and read all computer facts. I am still lost

Message 5 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1426 posts

Apr 11, 2011

Well I never played the PS1 versions, so no doubt I will like this game better. I will NOT play them either, since I'm not wasting money on the past. Only Cool Boarders 3 and Tomb Raider revelations deserves my money as far as PS1 classis. The story is great if you are great at following things and have great comprehension.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 11, 2011

Your loss, Parasite Eve 1&2 are great games that had their story based around proven science taken to the extreme. The 3rd Brithday, however, threw away the science and went into pure fantasy. Parasite Eve 1 moved close to 2 million units world wide, this game will be lucky to move 200k world wide.

The series originally started with a book wrtten by an actual doctor, Hideaki Sena, who won the first award for a horror novel in Japan. I would suggest finding this book and reading it if you ever want to see what Parasite Eve is actually suppose to be about.

As for the story, I followed it very closely and still found it to be poorly written and poorly executed. The game does not ever try to explain the details that really matter to the entire basis of the game itself. This game tried for deep and meaningful, only to come off as shallow and contrived. A bad story is bad, no matter how complicated you try to make it.

In the end, if you played the first 2 games before this, you would feel nothing but disgust after playing this failed attempt to prey on fans nostalgia and the blatant abuse of characters personalities. At this point, even if you did play the first 2 games, you would most likely have a bias towards 3rd birthday being better.

Message 7 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Apr 18, 2011

So I just finished this game, and I have only one thing to say about it.

W-T-F?

Be One With The Game.

Message 8 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Apr 19, 2011

So I think I have figured out this story. 

The way I see it, This game is about some bride who's wedding gets all shot up by disgruntled caterers.  The bride then shoots her sister for bouncing the catering cheque and ruining her big day.

Then, the wedding guests, angered by the fact that the wedding gifts they bought are not refundable, unleash a hoard of shell fish on New York, who then proceed to turn the city into wicker coat racks.

The FBI blame the bride for causing this whole mess, and task her with getting rid of all the wicker in the city.

Yeah, it's an award winning story.

Be One With The Game.

Message 9 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 25, 2011

Is this series much like Resident Evil?

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 10 of 20 (226 Views)