Jun 05 2013
By: KITTY-EAT-U Splicer 53 posts

Pandora TV on PlayStation3

[ Edited ]
17 replies 15118 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

Has anyone used Pandora Radios new TV thing? I went to it using the Internet search on my PS3, signed in and accessed my stations, but it won't play the music even after I run the plug in, it just shows a white loading symbol that continues to rotate, I even left it loading for maybe 20 minutes and it won't load music. Someone else try, search TV.pandora.com on your ps3 Internet Search and click on the first thing under the google ads, and then click on Mobile up in the top right area before signing in.

Edit: Updated label. For more information on labels, please see this post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

The Drought Was The Very Worst
Message 1 of 18 (15,118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9851 posts

Re: Pandora TV on Playstation3

Jun 5, 2013

KITTY-EAT-U wrote:
Has anyone used Pandora Radios new TV thing? I went to it using the Internet search on my PS3, signed in and accessed my stations, but it won't play the music even after I run the plug in, it just shows a white loading symbol that continues to rotate, I even left it loading for maybe 20 minutes and it won't load music. Someone else try, search TV.pandora.com on your ps3 Internet Search and click on the first thing under the google ads, and then click on Mobile up in the top right area before signing in.

I signed up for Pandora.com internet radio on my PS3 years ago and I listen to Pandora on my PS3 sometimes. I went to the updated version of Pandora (Pandora TV) with my PS3 before posting here. Pandora TV automatically signed me in when I got there with my PS3. I just clicked on one of my radio stations and the music started playing on my PS3. Is your "Javascript" turned on. Keep trying. Pandora TV is playing music on my PS3.

Tiger-nap-wakes-up.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 18 (15,094 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I was having the same issue.  Instead of typing pandora.com and letting it redirect your, type the tv.pandora.com and it started working for me.

Message 3 of 18 (15,037 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Having the same problem.  Make sure you clear your browser history at the station list screen.  This will have the plug in pop up again.  Hit yes and it should work.  I was clearing my browser history before I typed in tv.pandora.com and it would not work.  hope this helps 

Message 4 of 18 (14,997 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Having the same issue. Have done all of the above rec'd but still 'loading' indefinitely.
Message 5 of 18 (14,927 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2014

Hi Kitty,

I take it that from replies and questions below that noone has found a solution to Pandora and PS3.  I have the same problem as the others in this forum.  I login to Pandora, choose my station, and Pandora goes into this loading white, turning, asterik mode, and nothing happens.  Have you solved the problem?  I am beginning to think that the problem is wih PS3 and I am seriously thinking of dumping and Rokus, which works beautifully.  I have Roku in my master bedroom and Pandora works perfectly well with it.

Message 6 of 18 (12,564 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 23, 2014
Hi, what you need to do is when you get to the rotating symbol, if you have gotten that far, keep. Turning java off and on and refreshing pandora, like when you see the spinning circle turn off java script, refresh, turn it back on, refresh...keep doing that and it will eventually work.
The Drought Was The Very Worst
Message 7 of 18 (12,347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Pandora TV on PlayStation3

May 16, 2014

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!   The way i got it to work was to refresh page on loading white circle when it asks to do the plugin wait like 30 seconds for the white circle to rotate you will see it in the background then after the 30 seconds then finally click yes on the plugin and all your station should work you will be able to go back and forth between stations if it didnt work for you sorry.

Message 8 of 18 (11,094 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 1, 2014

Your's was the only solution that worked for me.  THANKS!

Message 9 of 18 (10,854 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 1, 2014

Your's was the only solution that worked for me.  THANKS,maz1078

Message 10 of 18 (10,853 Views)
0 Likes