First Son
15 posts

Re: PSone support coming with firmware update 1.8

Aug 9, 2012
I speak with Sally from Playstation. U are so negative. Almost every idea sony nows. Price cut Ps1 Almost everything ive talked to Sally. Is going to Happen. It wont be long. They already has psp games for vita psn Like Monster Hunter hd. Resident evils remade to Hd with way better controls is going to Happen. They also have their Fps Online lineup including Call of Duty and Black ops. and Dust. Also dont forget about Vitas online Final fantasys Gowhd collection with new stuff. Huge lineup coming after October. ill sell u my Andriods os and Iphone 4 Ios the games are copy cats and cheap. Buy a tab and Phone see How u will like it in a month I havs them and dont like the gameplay. The games now as of today most run 8 to10 dollars each go look. if u own theiir a system stop whining and enjoy. Blessed
Message 11 of 18 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Dude...what are you posting? Instead of typing sentences, you seem to just pick out words you think go together and paste them into a paragraph. Your posts read like the text version of old-school ransom notes made of letters cut from magazines and pasted onto a sheet of paper.

Message 12 of 18 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Baybee2012. What is wrong with u? I'm guessing English isn't ur first language so I'll excuse ur odd wording and sentence structure.for starters sally from PS is just someone u made up. The rest of ur post is also whack and fake. Other points in yr post have been refuted elsewhere by actual news stories and press releases that you can find on kotaku ign joystiq and tons of other actual sources.

Here's a post that might be more ur speed:

Bill from PlayStation is say baby2012 is a liar and troll internet. Billy say u r liar liar pants fire. Also every wishlist fan has Sony reads and u get wish fulfill. Omglol
Message 13 of 18 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Sorry I have Parkinsins. Also have seen some new stuff.
Message 14 of 18 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Sally is real I can send u my PlayStation s emails.
Message 15 of 18 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Then sell ure Psvitas if u are negative always. By a 3ds lol
Message 16 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 14, 2012
The day I buy a 3ds is the day the Vita loses all hope.
Message 17 of 18 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

babybee2012 wrote:
Then sell ure Psvitas if u are negative always. By a 3ds lol

ok sorry if u really have parkinsons (that's not a kewl thing to joke about). i still think with just a smidge more effort and maybe some self editing we all might have an easier time communicating via text (we don't visual cues etc. to help us understand your posts). a perfect example is how u just made 3 posts 2 minutes apart each. there is an edit button in these text boxes and that may as well have been 3 sentences in one post.

second, this IS a message board so just cuz you think were negative, we're just as entitled to log in here and voice our opinions as you to voice your praise. i love my vita as a machine. as a console it's floundering right now and this is not just an opinion. a look at the current pool of developers, release calendar and sales numbers will back up our complaints. i'm not even thinking about selling my vita, it's a dope machine and i have a lot of faith. sony just needs to get their act together, they are doing so little to promote and market i am sincerely dissapointed in the company as a whole.

look behind my negative bravado tho, and you may realize at heart i'm a huge sony fan. if u read some of my other posts there are a lot of games i'm looking forward to and i try and help people w/ info and when they ask a legit question that i can answer. i always make an effort to link to specific news bits and stories to back up my claims. that said i'd love to see a screenshot of these emails (no copy paste, it will not satisfy my belief). the only sally on playstations website is Sally Buchanan (http://us.playstation.com/corporate/about/management/sallybuchanan/) and she is some sort of human resources employee. so i hate to burst your bubble but if this is ur girl, she is as likely in the dark as your average vita owner. she manages public relations and **bleep** and it's her job to make people feel happy and satisfied; hardly a major exec. 

Message 18 of 18 (70 Views)
0 Likes