Sep 19 2012
By: Hawkeye125 First Son 5 posts

PSone Vandal Hearts to PSN Store? Yes please...

[ Edited ]
8 replies 1176 views Edited Nov 19, 2014

Sony if ever for me to ask you one thing...PLEASE..for the love of god, Bring Vandal Hearts to the playstation store!  If anyone remembers and loved this fantastic classic as much as me, why not support the topic and flood this thread with requests!!  I've been waiting, watching and hoping for the past 7 months for sony to bring this game to the store.  I'm tired of waiting!  I would gladly pay 20$ for this game alone which I know sounds completely ridiculous, but I am a ridiculous person and really want to own this game once again.  PLEASE SONY!! I beg you! :smileysad:

Mod Edit: Added label. 
Click here for more info on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 9 (1,176 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: PSone Vandal Hearts to PSN Store? Yes please...

Sep 23, 2012
There was another post on here that was bumping a request for Vandal Hearts - and I'm definitely with you on that one.

Vandal Hearts is one of the best RPG/RTS titles out there. There was definitely a lot to like about it. Plus, with the release of the new Vandal Hearts title it would just make sense to bump the original in the PSone store.

I don't think they'd have any issue making money on this one. Let's hope!
Message 2 of 9 (1,159 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Bump! Konami, Sony port vandal hearts and take my $$$
Message 3 of 9 (1,095 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I'm addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics when it was first released in the playstation some some years ago.

And when i played this game, WOW it was so much better ! and exciting and dramatic.

I played non-stop, YOU NEED TO BRING THIS GAME BACK!

Im dying to play this game!

HEAR US SOOOOONNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Message 4 of 9 (724 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2014

PLEASE port VH, its the best tactics RPG ever

Message 5 of 9 (435 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2014

I agree with the comments above me. Please bring this game to the PS store.

Message 6 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2014
I really don't understand how it's not in the PS store. Such a great game. I too have been waiting a long time (2 years) for it to come. I got excited when I heard it was coming out, only to find out it was the flames of judgement. PS store needs to bring this game asap!
Message 7 of 9 (289 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26388 posts

Nov 19, 2014

Hec24 wrote:
I really don't understand how it's not in the PS store. Such a great game. I too have been waiting a long time (2 years) for it to come. I got excited when I heard it was coming out, only to find out it was the flames of judgement. PS store needs to bring this game asap!

Because you're asking the wrong people. Sony didn't make Vandal Hearts, Konami did. And for good measure, Sony didn't make any of the Final Fantasy games, those belong to Square Enix. So asking here and saying "hear us Sony" will do you absolutely zero good.

Message 8 of 9 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Nov 19, 2014
I thought that was a good game too until the last boss was literally ganging up on him and smacking him to death while healing.
Message 9 of 9 (270 Views)
0 Likes