Gaming Beast
2066 posts

Re: PSone Classics on the PS Vita?

Apr 18, 2012

Your right,even for the avrerage person between system, game and extras we have spent well over 400$.That,s definitely not a little thing at my house.One thing that hurt this whole deal also is this started out being an advanced psp that done everything bigger and better, from reviews and advertisements.I had already plainned on selling my psp and umd games to buy them back from download from what I was hearing.Plus all my ps1 and new games with better graphics.I was loving it.But right now it,s just another syster to have.Between me and my son we have 4 in the house now.I thank a lot of people were looking at it the same way.

Message 11 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 20, 2012

I bought the Vita to play all of my Digital media I purchased from PSN. If the gaming industry wants to go digital, it is only fair that the new hardware supports old software to encourage sales from the publisher. You are making money regardless, now support the software, the system can handle it. Also releasing hardware that only supports digital download, should be supported with all content released for the system. Not releasing Kingdom Hearts franchise for digital download through psn is rediculous. We're going to pay, so give it up already. Also a psn release for the ps2 games of Kingdom Hearts would be a nice apologetic release.

Message 12 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Apr 21, 2012

@blazingkite

Actually... Vandal Hearts IS on psn.  I have it on my PS3.   Just not vita compatable yet

Message 13 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Apr 22, 2012

@ GreenWolfKnight

I'm talking about the first Vandal Hearts to come out in PS1. Trust. I searched it in the PSN and all I got was Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement. It's not out yet. Vandal Hearts:FoJ is one of three to come out. The first two were on PS1.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 14 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 25, 2012

I just don't understand the logic behind releasing a system that is less functional that the previous system. I understand that developing quality games take time. I believe in quality over quantity myself, but if the Vita is supposed to be superior than the PSP why doesn't it have the full functionality of the PSN? There are a large number of PSP titles that aren't even available on the Vita's PSN. I would love to be able to phase out my PSP, but as of now I have to carry around two handhelds because the supposedly superior system is less functional than the previous system. Give Me My Classics Sony

Message 15 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Apr 25, 2012

In which case put Vandal Hearts on PSN. It will be an instant buy for me. Without a doubt.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 16 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Enjoy!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471712

U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 17 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 12, 2012

It appears that they are working on making it so you can play the old PS1 games, but until then you can play them using remote assess with a PS3.  The only problem is that you would need to setup your playstation for this and it is really slow to use if you are connecting through a network.

The PSP games are most likely held back uncase the companies are planning to remake the games to take advantage fo the Vita touch screens and other perks.

Message 18 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 30, 2012

i dont have a ps3..so having psone classics (which i own a lot from psp) is best! youtube!html 5!and more apps xD

Message 19 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2066 posts

May 30, 2012

Everyone is hoping that is one of the big you can have it now things of E3.I hope so. If not this place is going to be filled with some hard core complaining again.So we will see.

Message 20 of 28 (66 Views)
0 Likes