Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: PSVita=$$$

Dec 7, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

Thats like the ps2 is weaker than the ps1....... You didn't know that............. Are you DD?

Technicaly, the PS1 is weaker than the PS2, technical wise. Both are great conosles and both produced great games. I'm just saying that for the price of the PSP 1000 at the launch day view it was $250, and the Vita is the same price, thats a pretty good deal considering all that the Vita can do.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 7, 2011

No, in your way of thinking. You said that previously you didnt know the higher technology is in the newer system. I was making fun of you because you could not grasp the concept of new technology within new consoles.

Message 22 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 7, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

No, in your way of thinking. You said that previously you didnt know the higher technology is in the newer system. I was making fun of you because you could not grasp the concept of new technology within new consoles.

Oh lol, I was saying I didn't know that the PSP 1000 was released at $250

Photobucket
Message 23 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 7, 2011

Sony went about this whole thing wrong. I would not be near as mad if Sony just came out and made the system cost higher than it is instead of sneaking around and saying that there PSVita is reasonably they could have just said here it is take it or leave it instead of over charging on something that usualy sells for about a dollar a Gig.

Message 24 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 7, 2011

and not every body has the money to afford this thing i have been saving my money since june and the only thing i bought between now and then is Skyrim and i want to have alot of space on my Vita so now i probably will only barely be able to afford it. not every kid has rich parents that can just dish out money i haft to buy every thing on my own and i dont have an allowance.

Message 25 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 7, 2011

unit110 wrote:

and not every body has the money to afford this thing i have been saving my money since june and the only thing i bought between now and then is Skyrim and i want to have alot of space on my Vita so now i probably will only barely be able to afford it. not every kid has rich parents that can just dish out money i haft to buy every thing on my own and i dont have an allowance.

Dude, stop complaining. Sony didn't go wrong at all. Your getting almost minature PS3 $250. I don't have enough money to get the Vita but I'm not complaining about it. Its better to wait untill they have a price drop anyway, or wait a couple of months just in case there are any bugs.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Dec 7, 2011

dude we don't care whether or not you can afford the Vita nor do we care if you get a allowance or you're paying it by yourself. Lets keep our personal finances personal and just talk about the Vita in general and its games. nothing more

unit110 wrote:

Message 27 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 7, 2011

GET A JOB YOU LAZY AMERIKAN. Go mow lawns for 10$ a pop. EASY BAM DONE. If only you could think as kids when most of us were younger.

Message 28 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 7, 2011

They hear him TROLLING like TYPE-F. Trolling so hard.

Message 29 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13581 posts

Dec 8, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

GET A JOB YOU LAZY AMERIKAN. Go mow lawns for 10$ a pop. EASY BAM DONE. If only you could think as kids when most of us were younger.

Yeah, let's mow lawns in DECEMBER. Lol

With the economy not in the greatest shape, "getting a job" is harder than one might think. especially if you have school and all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes